☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Five

"That was a bad idea." Jaemin said, following Jeno entering the small apartment as he shuts the door behind them.

"What was?" Jeno turns his head to him, quirking a brow up.

"Letting your friends meet my friends." Jaemin replies briefly. Taking a seat on the couch and instantly pulls Jeno along with him.

The younger boy pouts, "oh come on, it was probably about time, Jaeminie hyung." He said, leaning his body on Jaemin's side as he comes up to his face.

His boyfriend snorts and gently pushes his face away, "I don't know, I Haechan seems to be snarky towards them. And my friends are snarky too."

"So if you add them together, bring them into one room, you'll quickly lose your sanity, just saying." He adds at the end, already triggered.

Laughing, the human boy kisses his cheek. "We don't have to join them on group hang outs if you don't want to, Yangyang and Haechan keep bickering anyway."

"That would be very much preferable." The older boy immediately responses, "I'd rather go with you than any of them."

"Oh?" Jeno tilts his head to the side, a silly smile plastering itself on his lips.

Sensing the upcoming teases from his boyfriend, Jaemin chuckles and pinches his cheek. "Don't tease me now, pup."

"I'm just saying, I'm flattered." Jeno  pouts at him again, "that was really sweet, hyung."

"Is there something wrong with being sweet?" The vampire prince furrows his eyebrows, playing with Jeno's hair on the back of his head.

"Not at all," his human boyfriend answers. "It's just that, it's quite endearing for me to see you being all sweet since you're usually... Cold." He states.

His statement made Jaemin a little flustered and widen his eyes for a second before he blinks his shock state away.

Now that Jeno's mentioned it, this is the only times he's willing to say something out of the blue.

Willing to touch and hold someone close, to talk to them nonstop until one of them jokingly cuts the conversation to a stop.

Willing to give in to the person almost easily yet at the same time, has a plan B. As if like a witch's or a cupid's power and magic.

Willing to give the person the whole world or if he could, even other supernatural dimensions if the person is up for it.

And that person is Jeno Lee.

He's willing to give, receive and do all that to Jeno.

Whenever he talks to Jeno, he can't help but blurt things out, or lengthen his sentences and words. Not the usual cold and brief ones unless he's scolding the younger boy.

Whenever Jeno comes up to him and is just a small radius away, Jaemin instantly has his hands all over his human boyfriend.

Holding his hand, his wrist, an arm around his waist, over his shoulders when watching a movie, letting him sit on his lap, etcetera.