𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

ᴀʜʀɪ ᴘᴏᴠ

(Same Time Period as Last Chapter; Short Transitional Chapter for a huge time skip.)

One Month Later . . .

"Thank you." We heard Seraphine and she brought the cup holder of drinks. "Iced Tea, you guys." Seraphine said. We simply took the cups and started drinking.

I looked at my Iced Tea and I remembered Y/n. "He always drinks... Iced Tea, doesn't he...?" I said softly.

The girls looked at me and they agreed with me. "He's still imprinted on us, that's for sure..." Evelynn sighed.

I looked at Evelynn and her defeated look is... unusual. Evelynn is always this brave woman, always intimidating, but this? After what we have done? She's something that she probably didn't even expect herself.

"I'm glad that... we cleared everything already." Akali said as she drank her Iced Tea. "Yeah. But it doesn't change anything, doesn't it? We... we don't have Y/n a-anymore..." My voice cracked.

Kai'Sa then placed her arm around and comforted me. "I know this sounds rough... but... our actions... we deserved it... Sure we were very drunk with Y/n's friends, but... We wanted to do it. Just... not the other part." She said.

We all agreed. "Is... is he coming back to school at least?" I asked.

"I tried asking... but no one budged." Seraphine started. "He's off the radar this past month, and I'm worried..." She added.

"We gotta fix this... somehow..." Akali said.

Evelynn was quiet.

"Eve?" I looked at her.

She had tears flowing and was quietly sobbing. "I'm sorry. I couldn't get that... push out of my mind." She said.

"He... he did predict what he said before... that he could have been a ticking time bomb." Evelynn said.

"A calm minded, happy-go-lucky, just positivity all around guy like Y/n. Seeing him so... blank. That... That was scary... that was worrisome..." Evelynn said.

"Have you guys tried calling either Madison? Ariana? Thalia?" Seraphine asked.

"I tried, but went straight to voicemail. Even Y/n's friends asked their coach to call him, but nothing. He's off the grid." Kai'Sa said.

We all sighed. "The one person that... really was a life-changer for us... and we just ruined it. We all could've been high school sweethearts... get m-m..." I couldn't even finish my thoughts as I teared up.

"God... I miss him..." I sobbed.

The girls agreed with me. "He was special... even the first time we met... I don't even know if we would find someone like him again." Akali said.

The girls sighed.

"The least... we can hope for is that... we can be friends again..." Evelynn said.

"The five of us... we were his first girlfriend... and the pain we gave him... was five times worst, and I don't even want to do that to my worst enemy." Seraphine started.

"Everything will be back to normal. Slowly but surely... let's just have a positive outlook of things. I know that it will be hard for each and everyone of us that we... lost the man that we all loved and cared for. But as long as we stick with each other, we can overcome anything." Kai'Sa started off.

"Each of us aren't perfect. We make grave mistakes, and this? This is one of them. We will try to do everything we can to fix this, or at least... make the pain less if he does forgive us." She said next.

"We are all family, and that will not change. We will get through this all together, as long as we don't leave each other behind." Kai then opened her arms and we went for a group hug.

"Team K/DA?" Kai'Sa said smiling.

"Team K/DA!" We all said, trying to smile from the harsh pain.

Kai was like the mother of our group, and we can't thank her enough for it.

"We will get through this girls. I promise you." Kai smiled at each of us.