𝐓𝐞𝐧

ꜱᴇʀᴀᴘʜɪɴᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ

"Alright, sweets. Spill." Evelynn said as she took out the meat and fish from the fridge to give to Kai.

"Um... what do you want me to say, Eve?" I asked her. "Well, what happened upstairs?" She asked. "Jeez, eve. Can you relax?" Kai said.

"You're scaring our new maknae." Kai giggled.

"I was just curious, that's all." Evelynn giggled. I went up in between the ladies and helped with the preparation. "Well, I apologized." I said. "Why, Sera? What did you do?" Kai'Sa asked. "Oh. He kept saying that it was fine, but I apologized because you know... I left." I said. "Let me guess... Y/n said it was no big deal?" Evelynn said.

I just nodded.

"Y-yeah. He said that as long as my dreams came true, he was okay with it." I said. "Well, you really did reach your dream. You're our new sister in K/DA, even though we're in high school, we're kind of living on our own already, and you were able to give your parents a new home." Kai'Sa said.

"T-that's true. But... I still feel bad..." I said. "I already knew that Y/n's family moved like a lot of times, which then led to the less and less time of me and him hanging out when we were still young. But then, I decided to leave, and he was just left alone." I said.

"Sweets." I heard Evelynn and placed her arm around me as she was a little taller. "What matters now is that he and his family are now settled in the same neighbourhood as us."

"Y-yeah... you're right." I said, smiling.

"But I am curious though, Seraphine." Kai'Sa looked at me and pointed the wooden spoon at me. "When did the crush on Y/n, come about?"

"Hmm... they did a Y/l/n family photo shoot for a magazine. I don't know if there are still photos of it, but that was back in eighth grade, when I first met you guys." I said. "Ahhh. I remember you showing us that, we teased you didn't we?" Evelynn chuckled. "Ughh, Eveeee."

"I remember it so well. Akali teased you so much about it because we didn't believe you at first." Kai added.

"Well, now, we really believe it. I hope you're not weirded out with the idea of all of us dating Y/n in the future." Evelynn said. "Well, it is fairly weird really. But, we're really making all the boys and girls jealous when the time comes." I said.

Kai'Sa and Evelynn giggled. "I can just see em. They're gonna be so jealous of Y/n because he has all of K/DA for him." Evelynn said.

"But you, Seraphine, will get him first." Kai'Sa said. "We'll build it up from there." Evelynn said.

I nodded and Kai then started cooking the fish first as she was seasoning while talking. "Oh, Sera. Can you grab some of Kali's favourite ramyun?" Kai requested, and I nodded.

As I returned with the packs of ramyun, Kai was cooking the steak, assuming it's for Eve and Ahri. "Ah, thanks, Sera." Kai smiled at me. "Say, do you know what is Y/n's favourite food?"

"He is a junkie for fish for some reason, so good call for cooking that salmon for him." I said. "Oh, good. I really hope he enjoys this!" Kai'Sa said. "Kai, if we enjoy your food, Y/n will definitely enjoy it too."

"Well, thanks for assuring that, Eve." Kai'Sa giggled.

As we were preparing the table, we heard Akali just scream her lungs out. "God Dammit Y/n!"

We couldn't help but laugh. "Looks like Kali's getting her butt kicked in video games." I said. "Kali better not throw that controller crazily again." Evelynn laughed.