𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Few Days Later . . . Back home in the Y/l/n's Mansion . . .

You were trying to wake up, but still couldn't due to fatigue. But you were somehow awake, you were hearing faint conversations in your room.

". . . Thanks for letting me hang out with Y/n today Auntie . . ." The faint voice said.

You groaned but still couldn't wake up.

" . . . Looks like Y/n's waking up. It's going to be a sight when he sees you . . ." Another faint voice said.

The faint conversations went on until you heard there was only one voice left in the room.

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ᴛʜᴀʟɪᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ

I saw Auntie Vanessa leave Y/n's room as I wanted to have Y/n for the day, just a little bestie day. Thank god the girls gave me their go signal. I sat down on the side of his bed and just looked down at him sleeping soundly.

I sighed deeply. "I wish someone would be in my life . . . like you, Y/n." I said softly. I looked at my phone and my wallpaper is me and Y/n, during his birthday with Ariana. "You're literally like the blueprint of the guy that I want to be with . . ." I said to myself softly.

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

You finally had the strength to wake up and it was a surprising sight... it was Thalia. She was wearing a corset-type top with cute pants to match.

 She was wearing a corset-type top with cute pants to match

"T-Thally?" You said. She smiled at you. "Hey, bestie. Good morning." You sat up and looked at her. "I would give you a hug, but I got morning breath and I look like a mess, compared to you." You chuckled. Thalia just giggled. "I can wait here, bestie." She smiled at you.

Few Minutes Later . . .

As you got out of the bathroom with a fresh new set of clothes, teeth brushed, perfumed, and ready to leave. Thalia then stood up and hugged you.

"There." You chuckled and hugged her. As you let go of the hug, she just looked up at you. "Is there something on my face, bestie?" You asked.

She shook her head no. "Oh, nothing. It's just that . . . I'm hungry and we should really go get breakfast now." Thalia laughed.

You chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Ughh, Y/nnnnnnn!" She pouted. "You started it." You laughed. "Whatever, come on. Let's find a breakfast spot." Thalia said and you nodded.