𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Few Weeks Later . . . [S/n High School] Calculus II with Thalia and Kai'Sa . . .

"Mr. Y/l/n? The principal would like to speak with you at the end of the day." Ms. Matthews said. "Alright, Miss." You said.

"Wonder what's that about, babe?" Kai'Sa whispered to you. You just shrugged. "Beats me."

"You know something about that, Thalia?" You whispered to her. "Nope, maybe it's something urgent." She said to you.

End of the Day . . .

It was a fairly awkward walk going towards the Principal's office. "Ah, Y/n! Please, Mrs. Crawford is waiting inside." Her secretary smiled. You nodded and smiled. "Principal Crawford?" You knocked and entered the office. You were shocked to see Madison, Ariana, and Your Mother. "Whoa. W-What's going on?"

"Y/n, hun, please sit down." Your mom said. You nodded and sat down next to your mom. "Don't worry Y/n, you're not in trouble. But... Your... Father is sick in France." Principal Crawford said. "What? W-What happened to Dad?" You asked. "Alex just fainted in our office and thank god someone was always with him in the office. So we're gonna fly to France and stay there for a while until I'm assured that he's going to be in good shape." Your Mom said. "I see... but what about my studies?" You asked.

"I have tested Madison and Ariana's knowledge in regards to what do you have so far for this year and they are able to teach you some materials while you are away from the school. I have also set up calls for them from your teachers so they are more knowledgeable of what you need to do." Principal Crawford said. "Don't worry Y/n, we'll make it work." Ariana smiled at you.

"I see... I hope Dad is okay." You said. "I hope so too, dear." Your mom hugged you.

"We'll leave tomorrow first thing in the morning, son. So, you can go ahead and talk to everyone now." Your Mom said to you.

"They're all waiting for you outside the office, Y/n." Principal Crawford smiled.

You nodded and Madison held your hand. "Be strong, Y/n. It will be only a few weeks, I promise you." Madison smiled. You nodded and you dropped your school bag and left the Principal's office.

Outside of the Office . . .

You were met with Thalia first as she was the first one to know about what was happening. "Y/n." Thalia said. "Thally." You said and you gave her a hug. As you let go of the hug, the K/DA girls appeared and rushed towards you. "Baby." Each of them said with a sad tone and hugged you.

"We heard from Thali, you're gonna leave [S/n]?" Akali asked. You just nodded. "For a while. Dad has fallen ill and I hope that it's not worse than what it seems. You know how Mom is." You said. They all nodded at you. "You'll come back...right?" Seraphine asked.

"Yeah, I hope so. It all depends on my Father's health of course." You said. "I won't say anything more for now as it is uncertain what happened to him other than he's in a hospital near YSL Headquarters." You said.

"Y/n!" You heard a group of guys and it was your volleyball group and coach. "Yo." You said. "Bro, you alright man?" Kenny asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright." You said. "Thalia already told us, thanks for giving us the info." Tyler said. "Yeah, no problem." Thalia said.

"Looks like you're gonna be out indefinitely on the team as well." Eric said. "Yeah, it's rough but I'm always family first." You said. "We understand, Y/n." Coach Strom said. "We're gonna miss you, bro, I hope you'll be back before all of us leave. You know we're all a year ahead of you." Tyler said. "Yeah, man. The least I can do. But we can't tell." You said.