𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲

(A/n: Hey lovelies! So, the few chapters will be consisting of huge timeskips, short chapters, and of course, to build suspense. :) I'll be honest, I've challenged myself on how to end this book and it really is challenging me! With everything aside, the book will be slowly updated, just to add to the suspense and whatnot.

In the meantime- if you need to read something that I wrote, please, head on to my Madison book and that book is tbh, one of my favourites to write now and well, it's just fun!

But, anyways, at least I updated this book and this is my way to stretch the book while trying to find out what can I do for this as well. Until then!

- Madison)

ᴛʜᴀʟɪᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ

The Next Week . . . [S/n] High School . . . 3:00 P.M. . . .

I was passing around the school and trying to see if I can find the K/DA girls, if they're here of course. Then I saw... Akali.

"Akali? Hey!" I jogged towards her and she just looked at me. "Oh, Thalia. Hey." She just smiled at me. "D-Did I do anything wrong?" I asked her. "No, we're just really busy, that's all." Akali said.

"Y/n's coming back soon, have you talked to him ye-" I asked before she stopped me. "Sorry, Thalia. I gotta go now." Akali said and she walked away.

"W-What's... going on?" I was so confused.

I continued walking around the [S/n] Front Yard, defeated. "K/DA is giving me the cold shoulder... why?" I asked myself.

Then I heard a car horn and I saw the driver open his door. "VIP Pick up for Miss Thalia Bree Crawford?"

"For me?" I asked. "Yup! Your greatest best friend in the world is in the car now." The driver laughed. "Oh my god. Y/n really made you say that?" I giggled and he opened the door.

"I hate you, Y/n." I giggled and entered the car. "What? Can't I pick up my bestie?" He laughed. "Yeah, but did you really have your driver tell the greatest part?" I asked.

"Of course! Right, Pierre?" Y/n said. "Right, Y/n!" Pierre laughed. "Oh yeah, Pierre! This is Thalia well, the best friend that always stuck with me while I was CEO of Saint Laurent!" Y/n smiled. "A pleasure, Ma'am!" Pierre smiled. "Same to you, Pierre! Say, you look awfully familiar!" I said. "Ah yes! I actually was the driver of Mr. Y/l/n before Y/n brought me with him to the states and just drive here!" Pierre said. "I see! I bet Uncle Alex was okay with it?" I asked him. "Of course, my brother is currently the one that took my job there while I'm with Y/n!" Pierre smiled towards the mirror.

"Ahh, I see! Well I hope that Y/n isn't overworking you!" I joked. "Of course not, Miss Thalia! Y/n treats me like family like how he did when we resided in France, in fact, he took me sightseeing few days ago!" Pierre said.

"Wait, you were here days prior?!" I asked Y/n. "Yeah, I just waited for a few days before coming to your home. Plus, me and Pierre wanted to drive around and since I only know about some places here, we actually just drove around and of course, enjoyed!" Y/n said. "And I cannot thank you enough for that Y/n!" Pierre smiled.

"Pierre, you've worked with my dad for years and now I sorta took you from him but you're family!" Y/n chuckled.

I just smiled hearing Y/n so happy.

"By the way, bestie... where are we going?" I asked.

"To the mall." Y/n said. "Mall? Why?" I asked.

"Thally, I'm taking you out to eat because I'm hungry and... I missed us hanging out together! Plus... K/DA still isn't talking to me so I don't really know what's going on." Y/n said.

I looked at Y/n and hugged him. "Yeah... it's weird. I saw Akali earlier but she was in a rush." I said.

"I don't want to resort to using my... "power"... but I'll just let it roll for now and maybe... they'll call or something."

I nodded and kissed Y/n's cheek. "Keep your head up high okay?"

Y/n just nodded and hugged me. "I don't know what I'll do without you, Thally. Thank you for being with me. Thank you for even talking to me when I was still in France. I felt like I lost all my connections ever since I was appointed, but you never severed the connection and... I'm eternally grateful." Y/n said.

At The Restaurant . . .

"Oh my god, is that really Y/n Y/l/n!?" We heard a crowd.

"You seem to be very popular here in the states, Y/n." Pierre chuckled. "Ah, don't mind them. Fashion Icons are famous here too for some reason." Y/n chuckled.

"Pierre, it's because your boss is handsome and doesn't want to admit it, that's all." I joked. "Oh, shush." Y/n laughed.

The server that Y/n knew arrived to our table. "Ah, Y/n! It's been so long!" The server, Michael, smiled. "Mikey boy! Damn sure it is!" They gave each other a bro hug. "Well, will you get the usual? You know we never forgot it." Michael laughed.

"Nah, not this time." Y/n chuckled.

He looked at me and Pierre. "Medium Rare?" He asked us.

"Yup!" I said. "Yes." Pierre replied.

Y/n smiled and nodded. "Three A5 Kobe Steaks. Three Medium Rare." Y/n smiled. "Wait, Y/n... Isn't that-"

"Indeed it is, dear Thally." Y/n chuckled. "I'll be a kid today too, can I also have Mac and Cheese?" Y/n laughed. "Of course, Y/n!" Michael laughed.

"Any add-ons for you two?" Michael asked.

"I'll take a salad, please?" I said. "I'm curious of what Mac and Cheese is so I'll get that one too." Pierre said.

"Got, got it, and got it! Alright, I'll drop your name Y/n so the chefs will be more pressurized." Michael joked. "Ah don't do that bro!" Y/n laughed, and Michael left us.

"Y/n? You are not spending almost 500 bucks on just food." I pouted. "au contraire, mademoiselle." Y/n laughed.

An Hour Later . . .

"Thank you!" Y/n smiled and paid the bill and we all left.

"Wow, that was pretty good!" Pierre said. "It's my go to spot if I have no idea what to cook back at home, Pierre." Y/n chuckled. "Thally can vouch for me there too."

I nodded and giggled.

Drive Back Home . . .

Y/n was just on his laptop and I was leaning on his side listening to my music. But, I was also thinking about... them.

"Maybe I can ask around the school in a few days... I'm worried, and I don't want to think for the worse. But... not talking to your boyfriend for months? I mean, sure. He was the CEO but at least you would've tried! Why didn't you girls do!?" My thoughts were clashing.

"You better... you better not... I'll find out, no matter what. I am not letting my bestie see something that he won't like. He's gone through so much already." I thought again.

"Thally? You okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'm okay, bestie. I'm alright." I smiled at him and he just nodded. "We're almost home to your home." He said.

"Of course, bestie." I smiled again and we went back to our own thing.