𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

ᴀʜʀɪ ᴘᴏᴠ

Walking with Eve inside after she was dropped off by Y/n, I can already sense her nervousness. Towards the living room, Seraphine and Akali were giggling already. "Looks like Miss Evelynn already had her solo with our dearest." Akali giggled. "Looks like planned now, isn't it Eve?" Kai'Sa asked.

"It wasn't planned, but it was already weird enough when you guys go on a high school trip to whatever." Evelynn said as she placed the floats on the table.

"You could've joined us you know! It was pretty-" Seraphine started but stopped. "Sera, can we just admit, that trip was boring as fuck." Akali smiled. "And waste money?" Evelynn asked. "Eve. You're in high school, and you already have like a collection of fast cars." I said.

"Okay? We have the money and I do use my girls too you know." She said as she sat down on the singular sofa and placed her school bag on the side.

"Floats?" She said as she passed each of the cups to us. "4 of the biggest floats on the cute place huh, Eve?" I asked. "Mhm." She smiled.

Kai'Sa chuckled. "I bet you Kate was thinking that you have a boyfriend already."

"She did, but I stopped her. She talks a little to much, almost exposed our girls talks to Y/n." Evelynn rolled her eyes. "Well, we do talk a little to loud. Hence they probably got us a special section on the cafe." I said.

I drank the float and placed it on the table. I looked at Evelynn's eyes and I know I can break her in a way. "There's a few more events that happened today at school and not just the little "snack date."" I emphasized the last words.

She was quiet. I looked at the girls and raised my eyebrows.

"Did our leader have a little moment?" Seraphine asked.

"Maknae." She looked at Seraphine. "Come onnn, tell ussss!" Akali said. "Please?" Kai'Sa said. "Come on Eveeeee." I put my best puppy eyes on her.

She sighed deeply and I see her place her hand on her cheek. "It can't be helped huh?" She blushed a little bit.

"Ooooooh." We all said.

"What happened! What happened!" Akali sat down on Evelynn's lap.

"Alright, Rogue. Relax." She chuckled.

"So, you guys clearly know that EVERYONE was surprised when I was at school by myself." Evelynn started. "Mhm. Only time we're separated is if we have different classes." I said.

"Yeah. So anyways, ending the school day, some douche guy, same height as me, the nerve! Tries to apparently hang out with me." Evelynn said.

"Not good." Akali said.

"So, I was cornered, then I heard a faint "Beat it, loser." " Evelynn said. "Eve's hero." Kai'Sa smiled. "Let me see if I can remember it." Evelynn said. "Oh you will, babe." I said.

Flashback . . .

"For a new guy, you seem tough." The guy that cornered me said.

Y/n just chuckled. "Well, I mean. Either I squish you right now and you can crawl back to your friends and I can make sure you won't ever get close to K/DA. Or? I can use connections to ruin your life for good?" Y/n said sternly.

"Shit, you're Y/n Y/l/n."

"Point taken. Now, if you can kindly back off my friend, we can do this the easy way? or the hard way?"

Flashback End . . .

"Whoa." Seraphine said. "Y/n really said that?"

Evelynn nodded. "Wow, Y/n is Eve's knight in shining armour." I said. "You got that right. But, Y/n threatening someone?" Akali asked. "I was surprised myself, considering, he tries to hide the fact that he's "wealthy." " Evelynn said.

"And there's more?" Kai'Sa got more curious as she drank her float.

"Well, I hugged him to thank him."

"Mhmmmmm." We all said to Eve.

"Fuck off." She blushed heavily.

"That guy that really tried that on you must have been really scared." I said. "He scurried away. He probably got something he deserves. Gotten scared by someone who's even new to the school." Evelynn said.

"Man. When will I get my chance of something like this?" I pouted and drank my float.

"You will eventually, Gumiho." Evelynn smiled. "Your voice is very different when we talk about Y/n." Seraphine said. "It is, isn't it?" Evelynn smiled.

"Save the best for last?" I flipped my hair, making everyone laugh. "Hey!" Seraphine pouted.

We all went to the kitchen and started helping Kai'Sa for dinner. As I took out the meat for the Sichuan Dry Hot Pot, I saw Evelynn was sitting down, staring blankly into space. I placed the meat on the table and used poked her with my tail. "Ah! Ahri!"

I giggled. "You're staring."

"Can a girl have a moment?" Evelynn said. "Of course, Diva." I said, giggling and grabbed the meat for Kai.

"Here you go, Bokkie." I said, placing the meat next to Kai.

"Thank you, Gumiho." She smiled and continued slicing the veggies. "Evelynn still staring? I've noticed it already. Also, where is Akali and Seraphine?" She asked. "Akali is definitely making her ra-" I was interrupted and I heard Akali scream.

"SERA! WHERE IS MY RAMYUN?"

"Oh, lordy." I said, giggling. "Rogue got a very interesting stomach, like how does she consume that much ramyun but still eat what I cook for us?" Kai asked.

"Bokkie, we will never know." I giggled.

Kai'Sa looked at me while she sliced the onions. "Kinda weird that we planned something that Y/n doesn't even know about."

"Well, you did ask him about his view in regards to a harem. He seems to be okay with it. Guys and girls at school would definitely be jealous." I chuckled.

"Quite a stir of emotions we'll see when the time comes."

"Probably when we all kiss Y/n on the cheek at the same time and when we-"

"Ah. Ah. Gumiho. Don't think about that yet." Kai'Sa said. "Yes, mom." I giggled. She sighed in response. "We're in high school and our dreams are gonna be much more than reality. We focus on that, and that dream? We'll bring Y/n with us for sure." Kai'Sa smiled.

"Definitely. I wonder, if Y/n has taste in music production." I wondered.

"We would never know unless we ask? Or we see him in the act." Kai'Sa said and I nodded. "So, what do you want me to do with the meats?" I asked.

"Ah, let me teach you Gumiho, you can be my sous chef for today. Since everyone is busy. Especially Evelynn." Kai'Sa chuckled.