𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

The Weekend . . .

*Beep!*

Your phone buzzed from a text message from Ariana, Madison, and your Mom.

iMessage: Ariana ❤️
Ari: hey bro! I have to fly out to L.A for something! So I couldn't do our shopping as promised! But when I get back, we can get the three monitors at the store, I already reserved the three that you specifically want so we can just pick it up maybe after school! Call me when you get a chance to see this okay? I love you!

iMessage: Mads ❤️
Mads: bubba! I'm gonna fly out to New York to visit the family. And maybe convince them to come here! I'll be back hopefully tonight! I got a quick two way flight! Love you so much! Don't you be doing something dumb there okay?

iMessage: Mama Dear ❤️
Hi sweetie! I already talked to Madison when you went home from school. Hope you're feeling much, much better now! I'm sure you know where we hid the secret keys for the house so you can come in there no problem. Which by now I know you did. Also, the fridge is stuffed with everything so you can cook there for yourself or if the girls stay by. But if you leave the house, you better lock everything okay! Stay safe and I'll be home hopefully by tomorrow!

You chuckled seeing the messages from your sister figures and your mom. You couldn't help but be grateful for them to be in your life.

Cleaning up your room you looked at the one part of your room for photo frames. Each frame had a photo of you and your parents, you with Ariana and Madison, and the new addition, you with the K/DA girls.

You dusted it off and kept it tidy. "Hmm, nice."

Vacuuming the floor of your bedroom and reached every place possible. You went to the section of your room where your whole gaming setup will be placed, the DIY table materials are set, most of the parts of the PC came in from the mail plus the ones you got as a present, you were just waiting for the tower to come in as it got delayed.

You grabbed your phone and your speakers and went downstairs to the kitchen. As you were making pancake batter, you got a FaceTime call from Seraphine.

𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆: 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 💞
"Good morning, babe!" She smiled at you. "Good morning, babe." You smiled back. "What Cha doing?" She asked. "Making some breakfast. I'm kinda here by myself." You chuckled. "Really? What about Mads and Ari?" She asked. "They're doing their own thing for now, and Mom is in a conference, so." You said.

"I see, I see... but you know what I'm going to say right?" Seraphine said. "Yes, Seraphinie. I'm going to your house for a sleepover." You laughed.

"Hehe yay! Me and the girls set up the living room like a fort so we all can just sleep there tonight!" She smiled. "Well, consider me excited then." You chuckled.

"What time can you come?" She asked. "Probably in like an hour or so?" You said. "Okay, baby. I'll meet you at the door." Seraphine smiled. "Okay, babe. I'll see you later?" You said.

"You bet your cute self you will, babe. I love you!" Seraphine smiled. "I love you too." You smiled and the call ended.

𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅.

An Hour Later . . .

Stopping the car by the gate of the K/DA Mansion, the gate automatically opened for you and you drove your Skyline inside. As you parked, you were greeted by Seraphine and Kai'Sa.

"Hey, babe!" Seraphine and Kai'Sa said, giggling at each other. "Hey, you two." You smiled as you got out of the car and brought your new duffle bag, a GG Black carry-on duffle from Gucci.