𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

ꜱᴇʀᴀᴘʜɪɴᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ . . . ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴅᴀʏ

Looking at my phone, was a photo of me and Y/n when we were young, I couldn't help but think of him.

"I miss you." I thought to myself.

"Seraphine?" I heard Evelynn. "In here, Eve!" I said. Evelynn entered the room and smiled at me. "You seem to be deep in thought."

"Oh, well, I guess I am?" I said. Evelynn just chuckled. "I know you're still a little terrified of me, Sera. But, I guess it's just who I am. Come, how about we talk about it? Maybe you'll feel better." Evelynn grabbed my hand and I agreed to join her.

In the Living Room . . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

"I still can't believe that he's our boyfriend, still." I said. "But... I feel like I'm stealing him from you guys." I said. "Doesn't seem to be that way, Maknae." Evelynn said as she drank her coffee. "Am I... I guess overthinking?" I asked. "Probably. But, we did want you to get Y/n first. His hug, his kiss, everything. Because we know how much you love him." Evelynn smiled.

"Evelynn's right, Sera." Kai'Sa said from a distance. I turned around and I saw Kai, Ahri, and Akali. "Don't you ever think that you're stealing Y/n from us okay?" Kai'Sa said.

"I won't." I said.

"Although I still feel bad we didn't go to school today." Akali said. "I already talked to Ariana, we're in the clear." Evelynn said. "Oh, okay. How's our baby?" Ahri asked.

"Sleep deprived." Evelynn said. "Oh no." I said.

"Yeah." Evelynn felt sad. "I don't know if Y/n is hard on himself or he's already planning way too much stuff. I mean, we're still in high school and all." She added.

"That's just Y/n." I said.

"W-what can we do?" Akali asked. "Well, right now, he's with Ari, Dalton, and Madison. That's what Ari said to me." Evelynn said.

"Well, at least he's in good hands." Ahri sighed.

"We are coming back to school this Friday right? Three days before the release of All out?" Akali asked. Evelynn nodded. "Yes, we are. And we are going to bring Y/n home and we're gonna spend time together." Evelynn said.

"I would love that." Ahri smiled. "Madison really got me curious when me and Sera snuck that one time." She giggled. "That was embarrassing, Ahri."

"Yeah, I guess our thinking got us there." Ahri said.

"Well, for now. I think everything for All Out is ready right?" I asked. "Yup. Everything is all set." We heard Taric come in. "Oh, hey Taric!" We all said.

"Hey, you girls! Everything is all set for the EP to come out on the 11th. We will be releasing the MV for Drum go Dum, Villain, I'll Show You in that order." Taric said.

We saw him smile and hug each of us. "I couldn't be more proud of you girls."

"Thank you Taric!" We all said again. "Now the hard work is all done, we already premiered everything. You guys can head on back home." Taric said. "Are you sure?" Ahri asked. "One hundred percent. Plus, I know you all miss Y/n."

"We really do. We can't wait to just spend time with him at least for a day of just the six of us." Akali said. "Well, you girls better pack up now and drive back while it's early!" Taric smiled and left us.

"I'm already packed." Ahri said. "Same here." Kai'Sa said. "Me too." Evelynn said. "I'm already done too." I said. "Ah dammit. I'm stealing some of the Ramyun first." Akali said and rushed to the kitchen.

"Oh my god." Ahri facepalmed and we all laughed.

Few Hours Later . . . The Drive Back Home . . .

"I can't wait for the MV's to come out!" I said. "I'm really excited for everyone to see." Kai'Sa said. "And of course, Miss Evelynn had to outshine all of us with hers." Akali said. "It's the Diva's work." Evelynn said.

I was on my phone and I was on Y/n's contact. "Are you gonna call our babe?" Ahri looked over. "I can try. But since Eve said he's sleep deprived, I don't want to." I said. "Just try it." Kai'Sa said.

I nodded and I went to FaceTime with Y/n. Someone answered. . . but. . .

𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆: 𝒀/𝒏 💞

"Hello?" I said. "Oh, Seraphine. Hey." Ariana said. "Oh, Ari. Hey! Do you have Y/n's phone?" I asked. "Well, yeah!" She giggled. "Y/n gave it to me because he's trying to catch some sleep." She said. "Oh, I see. Is he... uh, okay?" I asked.

"Of course he is, Seraphine. Oh he just woke up. One second." Ariana smiled.

"Y/n? Seraphine and the girls are on FaceTime with me." We heard on the background.

The phone moved and we all saw Y/n. "H-hey you guys." Y/n said with his raspy voice.

"Holy fuck... that was hot." I thought.

"Hey, baby! How are you?" I asked. "Well, I could be better, honestly. But I'm living." Y/n chuckled. "How about you guys?" He asked. "We're doing amazing. In fact, we are headed home!" I said.

"Ah, I see. I was wondering why I didn't see you guys today." He said. "Yeah, sorry about that, baby." Ahri said right next to me. "It's alright, I told some of your teachers you were busy so they'll just hold the stuff that you missed for today on their classes." Y/n said.

"Thanks Babe." Akali said. "Don't mention it." Y/n said. "Are you coming to school tomorrow?" Kai'Sa asked.

"I can try, but I don't think so." He said. "Well, we were wondering if we can have you sleep in our home maybe this weekend?" I asked.

"I should be able to after I go to do shopping with Ari." He said. "That's alright with us, baby." Evelynn said from the Driver's seat.

"Well, you girls stay safe over there. I'll see you guys . . . *yawn* when I get the chance. I love you all." Y/n said with a faint smile.

"We love you too Y/n. Please rest well okay?" I said. "I will. I can't be looking all dead around my girls now right?" He chuckled and waved goodbye.

𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆.

"He looks so tired." Ahri said. "His voice was so bone-chilling." Akali said. "I didn't think his voice would go that low. But oh my god... I love it." Kai'Sa said.

"I wonder what his morning voice sound like. I'm always a sucker for those." Ahri said. "You're watching too much of those movies, Gumiho." Kai'Sa said. "You'd fall for his voice too, Kai-Kai." Ahri giggled.

Kai'Sa sighed.

Few Hours Later . . .

"Home sweet home!" Akali said as she got out of the car and stretched. "Nothing beats this home for sure." Ahri said. "You're right about that. How about I cook up something for us?" Kai'Sa said. "Yeah!" Akali said. "I'll help you with that, Bokkie." Evelynn said.

Kai'Sa nodded and she went to the door to unlock it.

"You okay, Sera?" Evelynn said. "Mhm." Evelynn looked at me and she just smiled and kissed me on the head. "How about you sleep with me tonight?" She offered.

"Are you okay with it?" I asked. "Of course I am, Sera. I did it with everyone else so it's pretty normal for us." Evelynn smiled. "Plus, I want you to be a little more comfortable around me. I know you only built confidence because of Y/n."

I nodded. "Was it that obvious?" I chuckled. "It really was." Evelynn chuckled.

"Come on, maknae. Everyone is already inside." She grabbed her bag and mines and gave it to me. I nodded and grabbed my bag from Evelynn and she held my hand and we entered our home.