𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

ᴇᴠᴇʟʏɴɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

...
...
...

"Eek!" Ahri squealed and blushed that she almost turned into a tomato. I touched my forehead and blushed as well. "Never thought I'd get that again." Seraphine smiled. "H-How did it feel the first time, Sera?" Kai'Sa asked. "Well... how do you guys feel?" She asked back.

"I want more." Akali said. "More forehead kisses!" Akali blushed. We all giggled. "I guess Y/n does make the first move, even though he probably doesn't realize." I said.

"His lips was soft too." Ahri placed her hand on her cheek and blushed even more. "Now I'm gonna give this performance a 150%!" Ahri stood up and said sternly.

"You know... I would love for us to send a favour back later." Kai'Sa smiled. "You mean... we're gonna make a small kiss gesture?" I said.

"I mean, you do it a lot, don't you Eve?" Kai'Sa smiled.

"Well yeah but, I do it because it's to arouse and get the hopes of the guys, and it's my thing? I am the Diva after all." I said.

The girls probably noticed the change in my voice. "Is the Diva... having a little change of heart?" Ahri asked.

"Not a change of heart, Gumiho. I think this one will actually have a meaning." I said.

We all looked at each other. "Well, someone has to say it." Seraphine said.

"It's the Y/n effect?" Kai'Sa questioned. "Mhm."

We all laughed. "That was unexpected, but, I'm glad he did it." Seraphine smiled. "Now, you girls go! Change clothes! It's time!"

We nodded and hugged Seraphine and changed clothes and went out of the dressing room and behind the curtain as we are the last performance.

"Shall we do the usual entrances?" I asked. "Mhm! But, I think we do something special." Ahri said and whispered us the plan.

We giggled and agreed. I rushed to the dressing room and told Seraphine the plan.

Few Minutes Later . . .

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ꜱᴇʀᴀᴘʜɪɴᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ

Principal Crawford was informed about our plan and she obliged the plan and opened a seat next to Y/n.

I entered the auditorium and slowly walked towards the front where Y/n and Auntie Vanessa was seated and sat right next to Y/n. "Hey, Y/n/n." I said, softly. He looked right at me, surprised. "Sera, what are you doing here?" He asked.

I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Anticipation."

"Anticipation?" He said, softly. "Mhm. Now, let's watch the girls." I smiled and he just nodded and he moved the arm rest dividing us and we were close to each other.

The lights then went out and Ahri showed up with the newly designed clothes that signifies for our EP.