𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

You guys miss me updating? No? Okay, fine. But hey! If I'm not updating, I'm probably just playing games and trying to think about what can happen in the next chapter. Please do check my bio and see! Lately, I'm on League and CSGO so please, don't hesitate to add me there! Maybe you'll actually see me put my face on my profile *wink wink* doesn't really matter, I'm ugly af.

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Few Days Later . . . Almost the end of the day . . .

The day was off, for you. It seemed like you were much more tired than usual. It was weird, even people noticed, but you always threw it off and say that you were okay, but your brothers in the volleyball team won't see that façade.

As you left your last class, you walked towards the gym, and tried to prepare for practice. "Yo, Y/n!" Kenny said. "Yo." You said. He looked at you weirdly and he immediately knew. "Dude, you are not good for practice today and you know it." He said. "Dude, I'm alright." You said. Kenny had his eye on you. "Bro, if I get Eric and Tyler here and they also say you don't look good, you ain't practicing today." Kenny said. "Fine." You said.

Few Minutes Later . . .

"Bro, you need rest." Tyler said. "He's not wrong Y/n. Plus Kenny already told coach. He's fine with it. He doesn't want our starting hitter to get worse." Eric said. You were about to say something but you were getting more tired. "Whoa, Y/n!" Tyler caught you. "Let's take him to the nurse." Tyler said.

Twenty Minutes Later . . .

"How are you feeling Y/n?" Nurse D'Angelo asked. You looked around and you were at the Nurse's office. "A little better." You said and tried to sit up. "You have a fever and you are just really tired Y/n. Good thing that Eric and Tyler brought you here. I already called Mrs. Y/l/n and Ms. Beer to pick you up." Nurse D'Angelo said. "I see, thank you Nurse D'Angelo." You said. "Don't worry about it, I just want you to feel better okay?" She smiled at you and you heard the door on the lobby open. "The K/DA girls love an entrance, I'll assume that was Miss Akali that did that." She chuckled and left you alone in the room.

"Where is he!" You heard Akali open your door and looked at you. "Oh my god, baby!" She rushed towards you. "How are you? Are you hurt? Are you sick? Are you dying?" She asked rapid question. "Babe, relax." You said, chuckling. She sighed deeply. "Tyler and Eric told us so I sprinted here." She said. "You are fast, that's for sure." You said. "Y-you were fine earlier, right?" She said. You shook your head no. "I can't really hide it now. I'm in the nurses office for like the second time in my first year here." You said.

"You should've stayed home, babe." Akali said. "I will for a few days now. My mom will not let me go to school after this shenanigans." You said and you saw the rest of the K/DA girls enter. "Hey, baby." They all said. "Hey." You smiled at them. "I didn't think that Rogue can run that fast." Seraphine said. "Right?" Ahri said.

"But how are you, baby?" Evelynn asked. "Well, high fever. Mom is probably gonna kill me because I hid it." You said.

With the K/DA girls surrounding you, you saw your mom and Madison with your stuff. "Y/n honey?" Your mom said. "Hey, mama. Hey Mads." You said. She hugged you first and hugged the K/DA girls. Madison also did the same.

"You know you're staying home until I'm sure you're okay." Your mom said. "I know I know. Shouldn't have done this." You said. "And Mads will stay there with you too, and of course I invite the K/DA girls to visit whenever they can." Your mom smiled. "Thank you, Auntie!" The girls said.

You just nodded and got out of the bed. As you got out of the room, everyone thanked Nurse D'Angelo and you were on your way. Madison placed your arm around her. "I got you, bubba." She smiled at you.