𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Madison's 22nd Birthday . . . 05 March 2021 . . . 5:30 A.M.

"Okay." You looked at yourself in the mirror and you wore all of your Madison Beer clothes before you planned to surprise Madison at her home. "Thank god I already did all my school work so I can just be absent today." You said to yourself. As you got out of your room and went downstairs, you saw your Mom. "Hi, honey! Are you preparing for the breakfast that you planned to do for Mads?" Vanessa asked you. "Mhm! Then the concert is also tonight right?" You said. "Yup! Did you give the tickets to your girls, Thalia, and others?" She asked.

"Already set and done. What about the Beers'?" You asked. "They're on the way already. They should be arriving hopefully by this afternoon." Vanessa said. "Great. Well, I'll go sneak in her mansion now." You said, laughing.

You jogged out of the house and went to Madison's.

Inside Madison's Mansion . . .

"Good thing I have a key for her home." You said as you quietly locked the doors and went in the kitchen. Opening the fridge and it was stacked with food. "Perfect. What can I make for the Birthday Big Sis today?" You said and you grabbed two ribeyes that was conveniently placed in the front, and some eggs.

"Steak and Eggs. American Classic? I dunno. Iced Coffee homemade as well." You said to yourself.

As you were cooking, you heard footsteps that was coming down. "Dammit, so much for me surprising Madison. The footsteps were getting closer and there it was, a sleepy Madison, with messy hair, pajamas. "B-Bubba?" She asked.

"Good morning, Bubba. Happy Birthday!" You smiled and walked towards her and hugged her tightly. "Thank you bubba!" She yawned, giggled and hugged you back. As you let go of the hug, she didn't let you go and she placed a long, forehead kiss on you. "My birthday is already on a great start."

"Well, let me cook up some breakfast and we can spend some time this morning. Plus, your album release and your concert is tonight!" You said. "Mhm! I'm really excited! *yawns* but, it's so early, we could've just gotten breakfast together, bubba." Madison said. "Yeah, we could, but wouldn't it be better if it was homemade and then we can immediately just relax?" You said.

"You got that right, bubs." Madison giggled.

You nodded and flipped the ribeyes, as you were flipping them, you felt Madison hug you from behind. "Sis, your baby brother is cooking." You chuckled. "I know, but I wanna cuddle with my baby brother right now." She chuckled. "After we eat, don't want you to be fainting for your concert tonight." You said. "We have lots of time, it's like 6 in the morning." She yawned. "More time then to let me finish, eat some breakfast, and since your the birthday girl, we can do anything you want." You smiled. "Fine, fine." She said as she kissed your cheek. "I'll be in the living room, bubba." She said as she walked away.

Few Minutes Later . . .

"Steak and Eggs, interesting choice today Bubba!" Madison said. "Well, it's the one that I conveniently saw in your fridge so." You said as you placed the Iced Coffees on the table.

"Convenient." Madison said as she sliced through the ribeye. "Medium rare, glad you remember, bubs." She giggled. "Why would I forget? I only learned to cook because of you and Ari." You said. "True that." She said as she started eating. "Well, at least now, not only you can cook for everyone, now for your princesses as well." She added.

"Mhm." You said.

Twenty Minutes Later . . .

"Bubba... where are you?" Madison whined from the living room. "Washing the dishes sis!" You said. "Come hereeee!" She said. You just chuckled and finished cleaning the last plate and went towards the living room. "There you are! Come here, bubs. I can use my birthday privileges." She giggled.