𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

June . . . End of your First Year in [S/n] High School . . . Last day of Classes . . . End of the Day . . .

"Your first year finally done in [S/n], baby!" Seraphine said as you, K/DA, and Thalia were sitting by the benches outside. "Time really goes by fast." You said. "Honestly, I don't even want to think about it." Ahri said. "Why is that, Gumiho?" Akali asked.

"Well, think about it. We and Thally are a year older than baby, and we're gonna leave a year earlier." Ahri said. "Well, it's not like we're gonna go to college, we're gonna go full sail with our careers!" Akali said.

"True that." Ahri said and since she was sitting next to you, she hugged your arm. "Honestly, I can't even fathom that we'll leave Y/n alone here for one year when we graduate."

"Don't even think about it then, babe." You said, rubbing her arm.

"Can't help it, honestly." Ahri said. "Well, Foxy isn't wrong about that. But, baby's right. Let's not think about it and just enjoy the present and the life ahead when we're all done with high school." Evelynn said.

All of you agreed with Evelynn. "How about you, Thally? What are you gonna do after high school?" Akali said as she puts her arm around her. "Honestly? I don't know still! Although, I am working to become an influencer!" Thalia said. "Ooh, well, let me tell you, you are already on a great start!" Kai'Sa said. "Thank you, Kai! I'm really working hard for this!." Thalia smiled.

"Well, we are all helping each other to be successful, so let's keep it that way!" Seraphine said. You all agreed with Seraphine.

You heard your phone ring.

"Hmm, oh. Let me take this one." You said and you stood up from Ahri's arm-hug and walked a few steps away from your best friend and girlfriends.

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ꜱᴇʀᴀᴘʜɪɴᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ

I couldn't help but be curious about Y/n's phone call. He looked very serious, I don't know if I should be worried about it or what.

Then I realised something.

"Oh my god." I said loud enough for the girls to heard. "What's wrong, Sera?" Thalia asked. "I can't believe I forgot about it!" I said.

"Sera! Relax, babe! Deep breaths." Kai'Sa said to me. I breathed with Kai, good thing that Y/n didn't hear us. "Okay, Sera. What's wrong?" Kai asked.

"Guys... Y/n's birthday is in a few weeks." I said. "What??? He didn't even tell us!" Ahri said. "Thally, do you know about his birthday?" Evelynn asked. "No! I don't really remember it either!" Thalia said.

"Why didn't he tell us?" Akali asked. "Well, I remember he doesn't really celebrate it for some reason. I dunno why." I said.

"When is his birthday, Sera?" Ahri asked. "June 27th." I said. "Wait, that's after Ariana's birthday!" Akali said. We all looked at Akali. "Well, she is famous after all." We looked at Y/n and he was still in a phone call. "You know what? Let's call Auntie Vanessa." I said and I immediately called Y/n's mom.

𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆: 𝑨𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒆 𝑽𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 ❣

"Auntie!" I said, smiling brightly. "Ah, Girls! How are you all? What's seems to be the problem? Oh no, is it my baby boy?! What happened?" She said. "Oh, no no no, Auntie! Please calm down!" Ahri said. "Oh, okay. But, what can I do for my baby's girlfriends?" She asked.

"Um, Auntie. How come Y/n doesn't celebrate his birthday?" I asked. "Sera, honey. You know him. Honestly, I really want to celebrate it this year. So, I'm already ahead on planning a surprise birthday for him. And since his and Ariana's birthday is literally right next to each other. We're gonna have a dual birthday celebration." Auntie Vanessa smiled at us.