𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

I may have botched the volleyball scoring, so I really apologize for that! I tried my best to get it as interesting as possible! (:

Also, I'm bidding for the first time just for my graphics card, uGhh
▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖
ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Two Weeks Later . . . [S/n} High School . . . Volleyball game day . . . [S/n] High School Gym . . .

*Slam!*
*Slam!*
*Slam!*

"Y/n, your spikes are getting stronger!" Coach Strom said. "Thanks, Coach." You fist bumped him. "Try not to kill someone with that." He chuckled. "No promises." You laughed. While you were practicing, you noticed on the bleachers the special spot, which was for K/DA, Madison, and Ariana.

"Hmm." You said and warmed up some more.

Few Minutes passed, as you practiced, you notice the gym being more crowded. As Evelynn told you. "Yo, Y/n!" You heard Tyler and you jogged towards him. "What's up, Ty?" You said. "Is it me? Or there's a lot more people in our first game."

"You tell me, this is my first ever game, dude." You smacked Tyler's head and laughed. Then as you looked by the door, there was the school security escorting a specific group, which was the group of Ariana, Madison and the K/DA girls. You looked over and smiled. "I'll be right back." You said and jogged towards the group.

"Hey!" You said, smiling. "Hi, babe!" The five girls said. "Hi bubba!" Madison smiled. "Hey, Y/n/n!" Ariana said. You hugged each of them, not caring for the world.

"Well, now I'm really pressured to do my best." You chuckled. The girls laughed and you felt Seraphine place her hands on your cheeks. "We are not gonna judge you if you do good or if you do bad, as long as you have fun, we will cheer you on all the way." She smiled.

"Thanks, babe." You smiled and kissed her head. Seraphine giggled. "Well, I gotta prepare still. Thank you for all of you for being here. I'll be honest, I'm really nervous." You said. Evelynn then went towards you and gave you a kiss on the cheek. "Babe. Don't be nervous." She said, looking at the crowd and the lots of female students that was obviously looking at you. "I feel like the spectators are much more nervous than you." Evelynn chuckled.

Ahri then went towards you and kissed your cheek as well. "Like Sera said, just do your best and have fun!"

You nodded and Kai'Sa gave you a warm hug. "Do your best, have fun, and go kill them!" Kai'Sa giggled. Wrapping your arms around Kai, you kissed her cheek. "I will, thanks Bokkie." You smiled.

You looked at Akali and she just giggled. "My hug can wait for now." She went for a fist bump. "Because if you win, I'll treat everyone to that Ramyun place." Akali giggled. You fist bumped Akali and you looked at Ariana and Madison.

"If you don't mind us going on Instagram Live for this, Y/n/n." Ariana smiled. "No problem with that Sis." You smiled and hugged her. You looked at Madison and she opened her arms and you hugged her. "Do your best, bubba. We're gonna have a sleepover later." Madison giggled.

You nodded and kissed Madison's cheek.

You left them alone and they went to the VIP section of the gym.

Thirty Minutes Later . . .

"And the last player, making his debut for the [S/n] High School Volleyball team, Y/n Y/l/n!" The announcer of the school shared and everyone, especially the girls, erupted. You entered the gym, gave high fives and did handshakes to your group, whom you all decided to name the four of you, The Fly Four, which consisted of you, Tyler Black, Kenny von Slater, and Eric Shouji.