𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Few Weeks Later . . .

"Have to say, Y/n? This has been the most innovative release that YSL has ever done!" Anthony Vaccarello, the creative director, smiled at you.

"Thanks, Unc. Well, I know that Saint Laurent is always like the luxurious brand that everyone knows and loves, but since being the Temporary CEO for now, I would want to do at least one line that I can be remembered with." You smiled.

"Well, Y/n, seeing that you have taken consideration affordability, quality, and style, you will be definitely remembered for this line of clothing and of course, you've already made history being a CEO at the age of sixteen, we're just adding more to your resume now." Francesca Bellettini, the spokesperson of YSL, smiled at you.

"Well, I couldn't have done it with my dearest aunties, uncles, and my dear Mother of course." You chuckled.

"Well, I will have my squad of fashion designers to get started immediately on this because we want this to be in the market soon!" Anthony said.

"Thank you, Unc. But I want to add one more thing, and it's a prevention mechanism." You said. "Hmm, prevention mechanism?" Francesca and Anthony asked.

"Mhm. Since this will be a new, and unique thing that Saint Laurent will do, and of course, reselling are a thing right now. I want to hire the best of the best to create unique security specifically for this collection, so that there will be no bots that will access our site to buy in bulk. I want each and every person that will finally get a piece of our clothing to get it from us and not just from a reseller. This collection is special to me and I want each shipment or each store that will be handling this collection be packed special." You smiled.

Francesca and Anthony looked at each other and looked at you. "We have the most caring, sincere, and just simply amazing of a person in you, Y/n." Francesca smiled. "We're gonna do everything, Y/n. We promise." Anthony smiled.

"Thank you, Auntie, Uncle." You smiled and hugged them. "Of course, Y/n." Francesca smiled. "You can also head home now, you've been here all day. Don't forget your schooling, okay?" Francesca added.

"Yup. I'll see you guys tomorrow." You smiled and grabbed your backpack and left the CEO Office.

Walking past the workers of Saint Laurent, you checked on some of them. "Hey, how are you guys?" You asked them. "Doing great, Mr. Y/l/n!" A group of designers smiled at you. "Oh please, just Y/n is okay! Mr. Y/l/n is my Dad, as you already know." You chuckled.

"Supervisors told us about the new collection that you are leading, Y/n!" One of the designers said. "Oh! They already did, well, I'm curious about what you guys think?" You asked them.

"Just amazing, Y/n! You really are fit to become the CEO of YSL!" The other designer smiled. "Ah, maybe in the future, we'll see." You chuckled. "Well, I'll leave you guys to it, don't overwork yourselves, okay?" You smiled and waved goodbye.

"We won't!" The group smiled and you continued walking.

At the Garage . . .

"Monsieur Y/n." The driver smiled at you. You chuckled and went for a fist-bump with him. "Ah, drop the Monsieur, Pierre. Leave that to my Dad." You laughed. "It seems disrespectful, sir." Pierre said to you as he opened the door to the car. "Well, me being temporary CEO, just kick back a little, leave the formals when my Father gets back." You smiled and assured him.

You entered the car and he entered the drivers seat. "On the way back home, Y/n?" Pierre asked you. "Ah, not yet. Let's go to McDonalds." You said. "Have you eaten yet?" You asked Pierre. "Not yet, after I drive you home, sir." Pierre responded.