𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

Happy Birthday to Madison Beer! 🥺❤️

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

A week Later . . . Back in High School . . . Middle of the Day

"He-Hey Mr. Steel." You said entering the library. "Ah, Y/n. How are you? How was the Christmas vacation?" Mr. Steel asked. "Pretty good, Mr. S. How about you?" You asked.

"Splendid actually! Finally flew back home to visit the family." He said to you. "That is the best thing for Christmas that's for sure." You said as your were giving your I.D.

Mr. Steel agreed with you and returned your I.D. "Well, you know the rules of the library." He said and gestured a fist bump. You returned the fist bump and walked inside. Some of the people in the library waved at you and you waved back and continued on to be in the cubicles for quiet study time.

Entering the cubicle, you prepared your laptop, and the books that you need to do your homework for the day and as you were about to start, you heard a knock on the cubicle. "Oh, Thalia. Come in." You said and opened the door.

"Hey, Y/n, missed ya!" She smiled at you. "Miss you too, Thal. How was your flight to visit the family?" You asked. "It was fun, of course. I'm surprised Mom actually took me with her, but it was a great and refreshing time! How about you? I heard that you're neighbours now with Madison and Ariana."

You giggled. "Mhm."

"That's amazing, actually. You have my favourite artists as your sisters, in a way." Thalia smiled. "Yeah, I'm very fortunate to call them my sisterly figures." You smiled. Thalia also took out her laptop. "You know, ever since we studied together with the K/DA girls, I've been going here more common than you think." Thalia said.

"Well, it's better to get the stuff over with here, if you think about it?" You said. "That's true. Even Mom was surprised." Thalia said. "Well, I'm glad that in a way, I motivated you to be in the library at least a few times." You said.

"And I thank you for that! I'm actually doing better than how I did last year." Thalia said. "That's good." You said.

You just giggled. "What's up, Y/n?" Thalia asked. "Oh, I'm still surprised that we managed to fit here still." You said.

"Well, yeah. I guess it's a magical thing?" Thalia laughed and you two worked on your work that you need to be finished.

You and Thalia worked on all the class that you both had together and finished everything before the lunch bell rings. With Thalia branching off you as she had a different class before the one that you have together, you went to your other class and another boring time will commence.

After your last class . . .

*School Bell Rings*

"Have a great day everyone!" One of the substitute teachers said and you left your last class of the day.

You got to your locker and opened it. Placing some textbooks that you didn't need in the locker, your bag drastically got lighter. As you finished you got a text from your very special sister figure, Madison.

𝒊𝑴𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆: 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒔 ❤
Mads: y/n/n! Is your school done yet? I got Ari and Dalton with me to pick you and the girls up!
You: oh! I was going to visit my clubs for a second, are you almost at the school?
Mads: We're almost there, don't worry, people won't see us. We're in a very tinted Range Rover.
You: how convenient. I'll call you or Ari or whoever my speed dials call when I'm done.
Mads: alrighty! Don't forget the K/DA girls!