𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

ᴛʜᴀʟɪᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ

Four Months Later . . . [S/n] High School . . . Christmas Show . . . Y/n [Maximum Credits for Graduation], Thalia, and K/DA Girls' Senior Year . . .

This was the first Christmas Show that the girls didn't want to perform on. The events have slowly died down, but the tension was still lingering. This Christmas Show... was important.

Y/n, Madison, Ariana and Dalton, are actually going to watch, and of course, I'm going to be with Y/n, as I should.

Few Hours Later . . .

I was sitting down on my Mom's office, waiting for the group to arrive. Then the door opened and I saw the group.

"Hey!" I smiled. "Ah, Thalia!" Ariana smiled at me and hugged me first. "Welcome to [S/n]!" I said. "We actually just got back from the tour of the school, and I gotta say, it's really amazing!" Ariana added and Dalton agreed with her.

"Well, of course, my Mom wants the best for the students here and of course, the school is one of the top ones in the state!" I said.

"As they should be!" Ariana giggled and lets go of the hug and I was greeted by a hug from her husband as well.

I also hugged Madison and Y/n at the same time and Y/n was much different... he was not wearing like a casual outfit.

"How are you, bestie?" I asked Y/n. "Couldn't be better." He smiled and I saw everyone else smile.

"Thalia, hun? Can I talk to you for a second?" Ariana said and I nodded. "We'll be here, don't worry." Y/n chuckled and I nodded. I guided Ariana to a spot outside the office so that we can have a conversation.

"Is there something wrong, Ari?" I asked. "Oh nothing at all. I just want to say Thank you." Ariana smiled. "Thank you?" I said.

"Yes. I want to thank you, as Y/n's sister and I also speak for Madison, Dalton, and everyone else. Thank you for being with him this whole time, Thank you for checking in on him everyday." Ariana smiled.

"That's just... what I always do, Ariana." I smiled.

Ariana nodded.

She held my hands and smiled. "Angel. You can drop the nervousness." She giggled. "W-What?" I was surprised.

"You remember this backup plan right? It went much more smoothly." Ariana said. "It did... it really did, although... it hurts me seeing Y/n... so... broken at that one point." I said.

"I know, Angel. But... what you have done these past few months for him... we are all eternally grateful." Ariana smiled at me. "Because I know Y/n would do the same thing if I went through something similar." I said.

Ariana nodded again.

"And I wish you would keep doing this, until I know that Y/n will be alright." Ariana smiled at me. "I plan to, Ari." I smiled and she smiled again.

"Shall we go to the show?" I asked and she nodded.

Mid Christmas Show . . .

We were at the front and were enjoying each of the performance that each performers are doing. I glanced towards the back and I actually saw K/DA five rows down and Seraphine noticed me and she smiled at me.

I faintly smiled and looked back towards the stage, not realizing until later that Y/n was holding my hand.

I looked down and Y/n was holding my hand, and he looked at me. "Oh sorry." Y/n said. I giggled and I intertwined my hand with his again. "I'd prefer to keep it this way, bestie." I said, making him smile and nodded.