𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲

Continuation from last chapter . . .

ꜱᴇʀᴀᴘʜɪɴᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ

As the door closed, Ariana and Madison looked at Bokkie. "So, Kai? Did the cuddle work for you?" Ariana said. "It did! He really does sleep like a baby." Kai'Sa said. "Man! I should've volunteered!" Ahri pouted.

"Well, I'm sure all of you would have a little cuddle sesh with Y/n/n at least once. But for now, that's just the beginning." Madison said.

"Okay, well, before we go to the place that Ari has set up, do you guys want to ask us any question about Y/n?" Madison said.

We all looked at each other.

"Hmm... How did both of you meet Y/n?" Ahri asked. Ariana and Madison smiled. "Should we begin with the commonality?" Ariana asked. Madison nodded. "We both met Y/n through Mama Vanessa." They both said. "You should start yours first, Ari. You know, Seniority vibes?" Madison giggled.

"Fine." Ariana giggled. "It was years ago. I'm pretty sure that I told you girls, but if I did? I probably forgot. So, it was Y/n's Elementary Years. Auntie Vanessa, at the time, I didn't know was about to be one of the people in charge of Saint Laurent. But she was like the company's best person to get celebrities or artists to work with them. And of course, yours truly got caught." Ariana started.

"I think Auntie Vanessa did say something like that?" Akali said. "Probably?" Ahri said.

Ariana nodded. "Okay, so we were at France at that time. I was visiting of course and the Y/l/n's had a vacation home there. It was summer time where we had our business. It all started when Y/n was still like my height, but his voice didn't drop yet. I heard him call his mom nervously because he knew that she had a conference with me." Ariana smiled. "I always remember his cute face when we first met."

Quick Flashback . . . [Ariana's POV]

"M-Mom?" Y/n said as he entered the room. "Oh, sweetie! Wait, come here." Vanessa said. He walked towards his mom and sat down next to her. "This is Ariana, she's working with me for a little collaboration." Vanessa said. "Hi!" I said to the young boy. "H-hello." He said with a nervous look. "Sorry, Ariana. Y/n is... just distant to everyone." Vanessa sighed. I smiled at Vanessa and I kneeled right in front of him. "Can I have a hug?" I asked Y/n softly. Surprisingly, he nodded and I engulfed him with a hug.

"Please don't be nervous around me okay? I'm a good friend of your mom and I would really love to be your friend too!" I said. "Y-you do?" He said. "Of course I do!" I said, happily. Vanessa was surprised where there was a glimpse of a smile off Y/n's face. "Y-you're my friend now?" He asked. I let go of my hug and I nodded. "Yes, Y/n. We're friends now. How about after me and your mom talk, we should stroll around?" I offered. He looked at Vanessa and she nodded. "Great!" I said and I kissed his forehead. I think I saw Y/n blush, but hid his face and walked out of the room.

"H-how did you do that, Ariana?" Vanessa asked. "I honestly don't even know myself, but if your son is distancing himself a lot, maybe I just thought that it'd be best that I'll assure him that I won't do anything or I would love to be his friend." I smiled.

End Flashback . . . [Also end of Ariana's POV]

"So you were the first person to I guess crack that outsider phase that baby had?" Ahri curiously asked. "Yes I was, Ahri. But it took months to even see that effect. I'll be honest, I'm not sure why Y/n was like that before. Seeing that his parents were pretty outgoing! Extroverts, complete socialites, and all of that!" Ariana said. "But that's why I always remember the time we first met because it reminds me that even though I was a friend and now a sister figure to him, the growth that he had, the changes that he had to go through, has flourished to a new Y/n that we know and love." Ariana smiled.