𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Little disclaimer - this is in a sense, what i believe a development of Y/n's comforting side, and even though I focused on Madison in a sense *sigh* im in love with her ugh - I wanted to make it enjoyable in a sense that girls understand each other when someone is experiencing a heartbreak so . . . i'll leave it at that

until then - see you laters!

- Madison (yes, Madison the author is crushing on Madison Beer; Madisonception?)

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Sunday Afternoon. . .

You were home after an eventful Saturday with the K/DA girls. Let's just say, it was an interesting experience, despite them teasing you majority of time, but it was one of the best days with the girlfriends.

Deciding to snooze on the comforts of your living room, you lay down just to relax until you magically knock yourself out to sleep.

2:00 P.M . . .

Opening your eyes slowly, you were greeted with brownish-coloured hair that was all around your chest. You heard it softly snore and the luggage that was on the side. You know that Ariana is not going to be here in a few days, so the reasonable solution was Madison.

She looked super tired, she only took off her sweater and seems like she slept on you with what she wore coming from the airport. Cute snores were a thing for you now, hearing that Ahri, Kai'Sa, and Seraphine had some type of cute snores during your sleep over with the girls.

You wrapped your arms around Madison and you felt that your shirt was wet, either she drooled or she was crying. "Bubs?" You said softly as you rubbed her back. "Y-Y/n..." she said, sniffling.

"What's the matter, bubs? What happened?" You asked her softly. "I saw... Nick with another girl. I thought this'll be it." She said softly, still sniffling. (A/n: okay, so I'm sure that Mads and Nick irl have a strong relationship, but I wanted to add a drama in a sense, to show Y/n's sympathetic side, that will be within the K/DA girls in the near future. I only wish the best for them! :D)

"That motherfu... hurting my sis-" You said as you were about to get up. "Y/n please don't." Madison said. "Stay with me, please. Please." She hugged you tightly.

"Okay, okay." You calmed down and went to lay back down and let Madison hug you again. "Bubba. What am I doing wrong?" She asked. "You are doing absolutely nothing wrong, bubs." You said, rubbing her back for comfort.

"Well, I'll tell you this, he made a terrible decision to do so. You are an amazing person with her future up brightly ahead." You said.

She smiled at you and you kissed her forehead. "Did you tell Ryder?" You asked. She shook her head no. "He'd probably know about it eventually. It'll be on the news sooner or later." Madison said. "I see. Well until then, let me do my job as a little brother to you and make your day better." You smiled.

"Thank you, Bubba. I love you so much." Madison smiled at you. "I love you so much too, sis." You smiled back. "Can we just stay like this for a bit?" She asked. You nodded and you wrapped your arms around Madison and stayed there for a few hours.

Few Hours Later . . . Outside the gated neighbourhood . . .

You were walking around holding hands with Madison as it was something that you do that calms her down. You can really see her face being all red, and she was hiding with her sunglasses and your hoodie that she took from your closet.