𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

I know that it'll take a while for people to notice my book but whoever is just reading this for fun, I thank you :)

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

At the Library . . .

You texted your Mom as it was your study period, or free time.

𝒊𝑴𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆: 𝑴𝒂𝒎𝒂 🎀
You: Hey, mom!
Mama: Young man, why are you on your phone?
You: it's study time, relax
Mama: Oh okay. You better not be slacking off!
You: You know I'm not, also, I was toured by Thalia this morning!
Mama: Oh, how's that sweet girl?
You: She's doing swell, I'm sure, and...
Mama: And?
You: Sera's here too.
Mama: Really? What a world!
You: Surprisingly!
Mama: Well, at least you're acquainted with a few people
You: Yeah. but they're like Sophomores.Mama: So? You're taller than most people there probably
You: oml mama. 🤦‍♂️
Mama: I'm joking, but I'm really happy that you're enjoying your first day!
You: Yeah, also, Thalia invited me to this show at the school so, I'll just drop by the grocery, grab what you needed, drop it off to you, and drive back.
Mama: No problem! Hey, if you want you can bring Thalia with you, or Seraphine! I missed those gals!
You: No promises, but knowing you, you'll find auntie and uncle just to have a little family event
Mama: you got that right son, now, i'll leave you for now, i'll wait by the front door so you can immediately drive back to school.
You: alright, love you ma!

You placed your phone by the table and just relaxed there until the end of the period.

Time Skip to the end of the Day . . .

You were walking past everyone and someone stopped you. "Hey! Aren't you that guy from Chemistry?" A girl asked. "Um, yes, that was me?"

"Do you have a lab partner yet?"

"Um-"

"Actually, he does. Now piss off!" You heard Thalia and you saw the expression of the girl and walked. "Sheesh, Thal."

"Bunch of sluts. Trying to get in your pants already. Oh, do you have a lab partner?" She teased, making you laugh. You arrived outside the campus, and everyone was just looking at a certain car, which was your car. "Hmm, wonder who owns that cool car." Thalia asked.

"Um, Thalia?" You said, shaking the keys. "That's yours!?" You nodded. "My dream car." You smiled. "Come, I have to go to the grocery really quick and do a quick errand for Mom, want to come with?" You asked.

"Sure! Gotta visit Auntie Vanessa somehow! Plus, I'm sure we're gonna have like a little food celebration or something." Thalia said and we walked towards your Skyline. "Yo, Move!" Thalia said. "This ain't your car though, Crawford." One guy said. "And it's mine." You said.

"Oh, my bad. Sorry."

Most of them moved away and you opened your car and Thalia's side. "Thanks, Y/n." Thalia said. "No one messes with you, now that I'm here." You chuckled. You started the engine and started to back out of the parking lot and drive to the grocery. You showed off the engine before leaving.

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ᴀʜʀɪ ᴘᴏᴠ

"So we're just not gonna talk about Y/n's CAR?!" Akali was looking through the window on the third floor. "And he's with Thalia too." I said. We saw Sera just sitting there. "Is our Seraphine jealous?" Evelynn teased. "Eve, stop!" She hid her face.

"Aww, babe." I said, hugging her. "Like you said, Thalia is a close friend." I added. "I know, but it's Y/n. He's literally a chick magnet!" Seraphine said. "Well, Y/n's pretty hot for a Freshman. Imagine four years from now?" I said.

Seraphine smiled. "You're right. Imagine if he had multiple girlfriends."

"You mean like a Harem?" Kai'Sa asked. "That sounds hot." Akali laughed. "I don't want to sound like a empress, but imagine, Y/n and us 5." I said.

"Calm down, Ahri." Evelynn said.

"Yeah, yeah. But one thing's for sure. The only girl that'll be allowed near Y/n is Thalia." I said.

We all laughed. "Seraphine should get Y/n's kiss first." Akali teased. "Oh my god." Seraphine blushed hard.

"She's redder than a tomatooooo~" Kai'Sa teased.

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

"Alright. I got what Mom needed, are you sure you don't want anything?" You asked Thalia. "Nope! I'm alright." She smiled at you. You sighed and payed for the big jar of coffee beans. "Hey, can you also add these chocolate bars?" You said as you placed 5 chocolate bars. "No problem, sir. Your total is 20 dollars." The cashier said. You paid through your phone and you asked for a paper bag. "Thank you, sir. Have a good day." The cashier smiled at you and you and Thalia left.

Entering the car, you gave Thalia one of the chocolate bars. "No complaints. Just take it." You said. "Fineeee. Thanks, Y/n."

You nodded and you started the car again. "Alright, let's get there quick."

"Wait, you BETTER NOT!" Thalia said, making you laugh. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding." You said.

Fifteen Minutes Later . . .

"Thalia! Y/n!" Your mom greeted you both from the front door. "Hi, Auntie! It's been a long time!" Thalia said. "It surely does. My you look absolutely beautiful! I hope my baby isn't as stressful in school!" Vanessa said, rolling your eyes.

"Y/n's amazing. In fact, he was already liked by the teachers and lots of girls." Thalia teased. "Oh boy." You said.

"Anyways, mama. Here's the coffee beans for our coffee maker." You said, passing the paper bag. "Ah, thank you dear. You guys gonna head back?"

You and Thalia nodded. "Yeah, Thal invited me to stay for a show, with Seraphine and K/DA?"

"Yup!"

"You know what, Y/n? I'm gonna invite everyone for a nice backyard dinner. Just for fun! Do you think your mom wouldn't mind passing addresses of your other friends, Thalia?"

"I'm sure she won't, Auntie! But, I can always just tell them too so they know who it's from!" Thalia said. "That would be greatly appreciated, dear! Now you two run along, don't want to be late for the show."

You nodded and hugged Vanessa and Thalia hugged her as well.

"Can't wait for the dinner, Auntie!"

"It'll be soon, dear! Take care! Drive safe, Y/n!" Vanessa waved.

You and Thalia entered the car and drove back to school.

"Your mom is the best." Thalia said. "Uhum, we know." You laughed.