𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Solo interactions is coming now~ Cause I don't really want to rush the harem until maybe 2nd year in [S/n] with of course, time skips, and who knows? I may make a book two which is after high school... hmmmmmmm

[Y/n/n] - Your Nick Name - idk if i put that before but here it is

so this chapter may be long- so if you guys like that, do let me know or if you guys are cool with my usual 1000-1200 word counts. But i won't mind going way ahead to at least more than 3000+ if you guys want me too- but please do tell me if you guys want me to do that! :D

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Thanksgiving Dinner . . . Y/l/n Household . . .

"Don't be shy and dig in! And you're not leaving without food!" Your mom laughed and everyone started eating.

You always started the dinner with cornbread and you noticed the fluffy-looking cornbread and took a piece "Wow this cornbread is amazing! Mom, I think you have competition on your cornbread, cause I can taste that this wasn't your version." You said, making everyone on the table laugh.

"Well dear, the girls brought a lot of stuff to add to the dinner!" Your mom said. You looked at the girls and they just smiled at you. "Well, can I take a guess that Kai made this?" You said.

"Ding!" Akali said.

"Y-yeah. I had to make sure that it meets to your liking." She said nervously. "Kai'Sa, dear, don't be nervous now!" Amy, Thalia's mom and the Principal of [S/n] said. "Um we still don't know what to call you outside of school, Principal Crawford." Seraphine said.

"Well, since we're all here as friends and family, you can call me Auntie in these situations." Amy smiled.

"Well that's a relief. I don't want to be calling like Principal Crawford on the top of my lungs every time." You said, laughing. "Mom would probably like that." Thalia giggled.

An Hour Later . . .

"So, let's go around and I guess let's just say what we are thankful for!" Alexander started.

"I'm thankful for my lovely family." Vanessa started.

"I'm thankful for the comfortable life." Alexander went next.

"I'm thankful for my family, my best friends, and my newly found friends." You smiled.

"I'm thankful for my family as well, even though Mom can be a little bossy at times." Thalia said.

Amy couldn't help but laugh.

"Well, I'm thankful for the growing success of [S/n] and of course all of the hard working students that we have there. Also, I've notice the excellence in Y/n's first stint there for these few months!"

"Thanks, Auntie." You smiled.

"I'm thankful for the success of our group and of course the reuniting of me and my bestie." Seraphine said.

"I'm thankful for the emerging success of K/DA and I believe that I can speak for us girls, except for Kali." Ahri said.

Kai'Sa and Evelynn agreed with Ahri.

"What? It's not like I'm gonna say I'm thankful for Ramyu- oh god dammit."

Everyone laughed.

"Are you sure you're not 100 percent made out of Ramyun?" You asked. "At this point? I probably am. Butttt, I am grateful for everyone here that's for sure, and ramyun too."