𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Again, the time skip starts here! I think I'll make it close to Christmas as the first eleven chapters were basically the start of a school year! Depending on where we are! I just used how my old high school went so around August-Septemberish! Now, let's have some holiday festivities, maybe Thanksgiving then Christmas!

Such an American amirite?

I might've forgotten that [S/n] is School Name, cause I wasn't about to think about school names when I wrote this-

Also, I noticed ranking wise, this was #1 on the tag LeagueOfLegends, dunno if that's just an illusion or anything. But if it is, thank you so much for making it happen! :D

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

- time skip a few months, around November -

Being in [S/n] a few months now and your Freshman year was so far enjoyable. You are slowly but surely opening up to meeting new acquaintances in school but your friendship with K/DA was noticed by a lot of the nosy people at school and either envy you because you can simply approach the girls with no issue whatsoever, and jealous, especially the guys as the school as you have the what they would call the "hottest group" of the school. You see them as your new best friends, and they see you as their best friend, for now.

You have been joining some clubs that were offered at school such as the Science Club and the Gaming Club, but you have also joined the Volleyball team as a Middle Blocker, but can be flexible as there is another guy on the team that is the same height as you and you can play your secondary position, Opposite Hitter. (A/n: Haikyuuuuuuuuuu ahhhh)

During practice . . . (A/n: I'm just gonna make up some teammate names cause why not)

SLAM !

The ball hits the floor from your spike from practice. "God damn, Y/n!" The libero, Eric Shouji, exclaimed. As you landed, you gave him a fist bump. "Shit man, a 6'0 hitter in high school."

"It can't be that crazy." You said. The second middle blocker, Kenny von Slater, placed his arm around you and laughed. "My man, compared to us, were literally the towers of [S/n]. They're not blessed with the tall genes like us. They're just the pipsqueaks."

"You got a point." You said. "Good thing you're flexible at the positions, cause with that spike power? We're definitely gonna dominate." He added.

"Trying to get it more fast like right about 130 MPH." You said. "You crazy bastard, you're gonna kill the opposing receiver." The setter, Tyler Black, stated.

"They can handle it." You laughed it off.

Practice was almost over and the gym doors opened and you saw 5 familiar girls. "Yo, Y/n. Looks like your pick up is here." Tyler said. You looked over and you saw the K/DA crew waiting for you.

"You are one lucky man, Y/n Y/l/n." Kenny said.

"That's just what the whole school says. Send my regards to coach. Same time next week?" You said and you grabbed your duffle bag for your sports necessities. "For sure, man. We definitely gonna dominate when the spring starts." Kenny said. "Dude, it's guaranteed. Just need to like find those sweet spots for the kill. Maybe I'll go watch some more Haikyu, never know."

You fist bumped your teammates that were there and left to go to where K/DA was standing.

"Hey, Y/n/n! How's practice?" Ahri asked. "Well, getting the hang of volleyball again that's for sure, better to prepare for the Spring." You smiled.

"Now with Y/n on the team, we're definitely gonna watch the games now." Akali said. "Also, maybe the school can win with the new men's volleyball squad.

"I'm sure the coaches told you about this apparent curse that the volleyball team can't win."

"Yeah, but I'm fairly confident to break that." You smirked.

"God... that smirk." Evelynn thought.

"But anyways, what are you guys doing here? Classes were done like hours ago." You said. "Well, we waited for you silly." Seraphine said. "Aww, I'm flattered." You chuckled.

"We were wondering if, we can chill at your house today?" Ahri asked.

"Shouldn't be a problem really." You said. "Good thing I borrowed my Mom's Rover today." You said. "Oh really? What happened to your Skyline?" Akali asked.

"Girl needed some repairs." You said. "Ahh, okay. Shall we head out?" Akali said.

You all nodded and left the gym and proceeded to go towards your car.

Thirty minutes later . . .

"Ah, hey ladies!" Your mom said to the K/DA girls.

"Hey, Auntie V!" They all said in sync.

"You all seem to be happy, and Y/n you look beat." She giggled. "Practice, mom." You rolled your eyes, making everyone laugh.

"Well, you ladies know the drill in the house!" Vanessa said and they went to the living room and you went to your bedroom to take a shower.

Five minutes later . . .

You went downstairs and saw K/DA was just watching Netflix. "Hey, where's Mom?" You asked. "Oh! She went to the store real quick." Akali said.

"Ahh, I see."

"Y/n/n why don't you sit with us? Seraphine said.

You nodded and sat down right next to her. "Do we have homework on some of the classes that we all have together?" You asked.

"I'll check." Kai said.

She took out her notebook and she has a section where it's only for when the six of them have classes together.

"Hmm, I think we did it at class already. But I have some homework that I have to do with Eve and Ahri." Kai'Sa said as she closed her notebook.

"Awh, do we really have to do that NOW? It's gonna be the weekend!" Ahri pouted. "Ahri. Think about it, if we get it over with early, we can just relax on the weekend." Evelynn said.

"True true, then we can just go to the studio!" Ahri smiled. "Mhm." Kai'Sa said.

"Well, I only have one homework and me and Thal already did it earlier so I'm good for the weekend." You smiled.

"I believe me and Kali got something for our math class." Seraphine said. "Man, fuck math." Akali said. "At least you didn't immediately get into Statistics like Y/n, your ass is gonna get cooked there."

"Yeah, you're right Sera." Akali said.

"Well, how about you guys start now and I'll just make some food?" You offered. Everyone gasped. "Y/n is making us FOOD?"

"Is that weird?"

"A man cooking can be a girls' dream." Kai'Sa said.

"Eh, let them dream, work should be equal for people with relationships. You guys want anything specific?"

"Ramyun!" Akali said.

"Ehhh. I don't have the packs that you usually get, can I just make one for you?" You asked. "Please doooo! I'll probably love it more!"

"You guys?" You said to the rest.

"Surprise us." The four said.

"Alrighty." You chuckled and left them in the living room.