𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Hi you guys! It's long overdue but, I believe that I wrote something about my first job, well it didn't go so well so I quit.
It was a fun environment however, but I just can't seem to balance my college and work still, call me a spoiled college brat.

Also, I might put some celebrities that I like such as Ariana Grande or like Madison Beer (Evelynn's VA!)

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

You reached the stop light and you felt gazes upon you. As you looked to the side, Every girl was looking at you. "Is there something on my face?" You asked.

"No! You got us worried, babe!" Akali said. "What?"

"You gave us too much freedom and we almost spent 50 thousand, babe." Seraphine said. "Why didn't you stop us, Y/n?" Thalia asked.

You couldn't help but chuckle. "Because I wanted you girls to enjoy your time at that specific YSL."

"But, Ah-" Akali started. "Hey, Rogue! No need to blame here!" Ahri said.

"Okay, okay." You just giggled. "Look, I didn't stop you girls because, what's the fun with that? Knowing all of you, a limit on the price for clothes, isn't really fun now wasn't it. Seeing all of you just looking around the store is enough for me. All of you being happy, excited, and whatnot? It makes this all worth it." You smiled.

"You're always so sweet, babe." Seraphine said. "So girls, let's say we pay for the food this time?" Evelynn proposed. "What?" You said.

"No buts! At least let us do this, babe." Kai'Sa said. "Compared to how much you spent, even though you did use your privileges, this is nothing!" Akali added.

You just sighed deeply, because you know that you'll lose the argument either way. Going against your 5 girlfriends, and your best friend? Not the best.

"Okay, okay. I yield." You said, making the girls laugh. "It's only fair, Y/n." Thalia said. "I guess, but I wanted to take you all out for shopping."

"Yeah, and you did, baby." Evelynn said. "You already took care of the endless clothes that we bought, now let us take care of the food okay?" Kai'Sa said.

You we're about to challenge again, until Seraphine looked at you. "Babe, please? You just said you yield."

"I did, I did." You chuckled and continued driving to the restaurant.

Few Minutes Later . . .

"Welcome to Le Bernardin!" A waitress smiled at the group. (A/n: Le Bernardin is a restaurant in New York City, I totally didn't just search up, expensive restaurants.)

"Reservations for K/DA?" Evelynn said. "Oh! I see! Well, please! Do follow me to your table!" The waitress smiled and led the way.

Arriving at the rooftop table, you helped the girls sit down and then you sat down. "What a great view." You said. "Only the best seats around." Evelynn said. You looked at her and smiled.

The waitress comes up to the table and asked for the groups orders.

"What would you lovely ladies and gentleman want for tonight?" The waitress smiled. "We'll take everything." Evelynn said. "E-Everything?" The waitress was surprised. "Yes, everything!" Akali laughed.

"Okay then!" The waitress giggled and left.

"We're gonna need a bigger table." You said. "Oh don't worry about it! We've done this before and they know to get the food slowly!" Akali said. You widened your eyes and chuckled. "You make me learn something new everyday.