𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

ᴀʜʀɪ ᴘᴏᴠ

Few Days Later . . .

"Foxy! Come!" I heard Kai'Sa and I jogged towards the girls as I finished a conversation with one of my teachers. "What's up, Kai?"

"Christmas show! And of course, the School wants us to do a show!" Kai'Sa smiled. "Really now?" I asked. "Don't worry, Foxy." Evelynn walked behind us with Akali and Seraphine. "Taric got us and we're gonna tease our new EP."

"We're gonna perform the first of the EP?" I asked. "Mhm! But of course, our main thing is the song with Seraphine." Akali said. "We'll keep that a surprise." Seraphine smiled. "Top secret stuff!" Akali smiled.

While we were looking at the bulletin board, we saw Y/n and Thalia. "Yo, Y/n! Thalia!" Akali said. They looked at us and waved. Thalia gave Y/n a quick hug and probably told him something and went the other direction, whilst Y/n went toward us. "Hey, you guys." He smiled.

"Hey, where did Thal go?" Seraphine asked. "She had to do a group project, big one before the Christmas break." He smiled at us. "Ah, how about you guys?"

"Christmas show!" I said, smiling. "Ooh! Of course K/DA is the top performers?" He chuckled. "Of course, dear Y/n~" Evelynn smiled.

"But! I think we want you to hear it first though!" Akali said. Y/n just smiled and shook his head no. "Now, that isn't fair now. I think I should be waiting like everyone else."

"Are you sure, Y/n? You know we don't min-" I said but I was stopped by Y/n giving me head rubs. "I'm sure, Gumiho." He smiled.

Evelynn's phone buzzed. "Oh it's Taric. One second." We all nodded and she answered her phone.

I looked up at Y/n and smiled at him. "Alright, Taric. See you." Evelynn walked back and reunited with the group. "Gonna have to do recording again, girls." Evelynn said. "Again? What happened?" Seraphine asked. "File got corrupted, I think some of the techie dudes on Taric's crew fucked up something." Evelynn sighed.

"Ughh." Akali sighed. "Well, we should head back then." Kai'Sa said. "Agreed. We can just take Y/n with us!" I said. "Um, Gumiho. Your recording was saved." Evelynn said. "O-oh." I said.

"Y/n, I hope you don't mind?" Seraphine said. "Of course I don't. I'll keep your Fox entertained." He chuckled. "You're the best, Y/n." Kai'Sa smiled. "Anything for my friends." He smiled back. "Now you guys go!" He said, chuckling. The girls nodded and they left me alone with Y/n. I got a quick text from Evelynn.

iMessage: Siren 🎙
Evelynn: you're welcome gumiho
Me: what do you mean?
Evelynn: the recordings really did get corrupted, but let's say, yours was saved miraculously
Me: so it was intentional?
Evelynn: no you idiot!
Me: then why didn't you bring me with you guys
Evelynn: oh my god ahri, just hang out with Y/n
Me: i will! thanks eve
Evelynn: if i can roll my eyes here, i would

I got back and Y/n was sitting down and I sat down with him. "Urgent text?" He asked. "It's just Eve. Telling me to take care of you." I teased. "Is that so?" He chuckled.

"So, what do you want to do?" He asked. "Honestly, I don't know." I replied. "Hmm, want to play some Volleyball?" He asked. "I'm not very good." I chuckled. "Wouldn't hurt to try a few hits for now." He chuckled and stood up. I followed him and I walked to his side. I looked at the people that was still in school and I looped my arm around his. "Do you mind, Y/n/n?" I asked. "Not at all, Gumiho." He smiled and we continued walking towards the gym.

At the Gym at [S/n] High School . . .

"Yo, Y/n! What are you doing at this time?" The coach screamed. "Just gonna play a little bit of VB, coach!" He said and he was thrown a volleyball. "Don't hurt Ahri over there!" He said. "I won't!" He chuckled. "Hi, coach!" I smiled and waved. He walked towards us and gave him a fist bump. "Y/n is a pro at Volleyball, Ahri. For a first year? He's unbelievable."