𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Few Days Later . . . [S/n] High School . . . 12:00 P.M.

"The Fly Four of the Volleyball team is finally all together for lunch break!" Kenny said.

(A/n: Just a refresher, the Fly Four is Y/n, Kenny, Tyler, and Eric)

"Where do you guys want to grab some grub? I see there's a subway close to the front of the school." You said. "Subway seems pretty g-" Eric said and you heard your name.

"Y/n!" A group of girls said. "Damn, Y/n, you famous!" Tyler laughed. You all looked back and you saw K/DA and Thalia walking towards your group. "Oh hey!" You waved and jogged towards them and gave everyone a hug, and kisses on each of the K/DA's foreheads. "Sup you guys!" Akali waved at your boys.

"Hey!" Tyler, Kenny, and Eric said.

Thalia looked at them and smiled, giving Tyler the dead look. Making everyone else laugh. "Damn, Ty. What you do to Thalia?" Eric joked. "Nothing man! I swear!" Tyler said nervously.

Thalia rolled her eyes and she looked at K/DA first and they just nodded at her and she gave you a hug. "My dear bestie~" Thalia giggled.

You just chuckled and went with it.

The scene resembled an anime scene, Tyler was being comforted by Kenny and Eric while the K/DA girls giggle on the background.

"Anyways, where you guys going?" Ahri asked. "Oh we were just gonna go grab some food for lunch, Ahri!" Kenny said. "Looks like we all have the same lunch period now, hmm?" Ahri asked.

"Well, I guess we all got lucky?" Eric asked. "Either way, we were gonna go to this new Café down the street, since we saw baby, do you guys want to join us?" Kai'Sa asked the boys.

"Well, as long as we're not interfering anything, we're in!" Kenny said. "Keep Tyler away from me okay?" Thalia joked. Tyler placed his hand on his heart. "Man, Thalia." Tyler faked having a heart attack.

"Alright! Let's go?" Akali said and we all nodded.

Arriving at the new Café . . .

"Welcome to the Summoner's Rift Café!" The barista smiled. "Whoa. This place is like League of Legends inspired!" Kenny said.

(A/n: okay! This is the first time that the Café will be here! But it's just a little homage but keep this in mind, Summoners Rift Café will be a huge part of my Madison Book! Also, since I have set The Outsider in a real life sense and not like the typical fan fictions that people do here and have their stories setup in like Piltover or whatnot. This version of League of Legends will not include like K/DA and Seraphine, but will be replaced by some similar figures.)

Akali then walked up to the counter and ordered... pretty much everything.

"It's on the way, Miss Akali!" The barista smiled. "Wait how do you know our names?" She asked.

The barista giggled. "Our boss is a huge fan of K/DA and a huge fan of Mr. Y/l/n!"

"Ahh, I see!" Evelynn said.

"Hey, there's a computer room there!" Eric said. "Oh sweet!" You said and the boys group then went to the computer area.

With the Boys . . .

"A gaming inspired cafe, has computers, this is a gamers Heaven!" Tyler said. "Yup!" The boys heard a girl jogging toward them. "Oh my gosh, Y/n Y/l/n! Welcome to the gaming room of the Café! I'm Rachel, it's nice to meet you!" Rachel the barista smiled at you.

"Pleasure is all mine! Say, this Café seem to be a unique one! Can I assume that you're the barista in charge of this area?" You asked. "Yup! I'm more of the gamer barista than everyone else in here!" Rachel laughed. "Say, you look awfully familiar. Are you like the sister of Valkyrae?" Kenny asked.

"I get that a lot, but we're really not related! Would be really awesome for her to visit the store at least!" Rachel smiled. "Do you gents want some drinks? I can see that you guys seem to be here for lunch?"

"Yeah! Can you get us uhh, lets see. 10 large iced coffee and whatever your best blend of coffee and the preferred like ratio from sugar to cream." You said. Rachel nodded.

"Okay! Also, if it's not a hassle? Can I take a photo with you? My sister's been begging that one day one of us would have a photo with you." Rachel giggled. "Of course, you should bring your sister to work sometime! I think this'll be our spot for lunch now, considering it's our way to support the growing business!" You smiled. "I'll hold you to that one, Mr. Y/n!" Rachel giggled and went back to start the coffees.

You and your boys then jogged back towards the girls. "Well, how was the gaming room boys?" Evelynn asked. "Actually pretty amazing!" Eric said. "I already told Rachel that this is definitely going to be our spot soon." You said. "Rachel?" Seraphine asked.

You nodded. "Yup!" You pointed at one of the barista's. "Oh my gosh, she looks so much like Valkyrae!" Ahri said. "Right!?" Akali said.

"10 Large Iced Coffee's for Mr. Y/n!" Rachel said on the pick-up counter. "Oh sweet!" You said. You walked towards the pick-up counter. "How much is everything?" You asked. "41.29, Mr. Y/n!" Rachel said and you passed your card to her. Swiping it and giving your card back. "Thank you so much!" Rachel smiled. "Thank you!" You said. "Oh wait! The photo you wanted to take!" You said. "You girls don't mind right?" You asked the K/DA Girls. "Y/n baby, you're famous too." Ahri smiled. "You don't have to ask us you know?" Akali giggled.

Rachel then went towards you and gave her phone. "Yo, Ty! Can you take it? Girls, come join!" You smiled.

K/DA nodded and went with you and Tyler took the photo.

"Thank you so much you guys!" Rachel smiled. "The biggest photo in the celebrity wall for sure!" She giggled. "Aww! But assured that you'll see us all here more often!" Evelynn said and grabbed one of the coffees.

Everyone else then took a coffee and waved goodbye and left the cafe.

You took a sip of the coffee first.

"I dunno about you guys, but I'm digging their coffee already!" You said. "That's because you love coffee babe!" Seraphine giggled. "She's not wrong, Y/n/n." Thalia giggled. "That's true. The easiest way to my heart, really." You said.

The girls looked at you. "I think you just gave all your girlfriends plus Thalia ideas." Eric said.

"I did now, huh?" You chuckled.