𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Six Months Later . . . Class of 2023 (I don't remember the year- go with it) Graduation . . . Outside Venue at [S/n] High School . . .

"Whoooooo!" The shouts of the graduates as they threw their hats as a sign that they have finish this chapter of their lives and is ready to move on with their lives. Could be from going to college, going to the army, or working until they can start up a business.

"Babe?" You heard Thalia rush towards you and gave you a hug. "Hey, babe!" You smiled and hugged her back. "I'm so happy that you were able to graduate with me, you know?" She said.

"Well, I wanted to be with you as much as I can, even though I literally went through every way possible to make it happen. Well, I didn't know that I'd do it for you, until well, last Christmas." You chuckled.

"Well, either way. [S/n] will always be in our hearts because my Mom is literally the Principal." Thalia laughed.

"You are not wrong with that." You chuckled and kissed Thalia's forehead and you both walked around and congratulated, took photos with everyone and just have conversations.

Few Minutes Later . . .

"Y/n?" You heard your name, Thalia turned around first and turned you around and you saw K/DA and your former teammates.

"Hey you guys. Congratulations." Thalia smiled as she held your hand. You noticed that Seraphine noticed it and she smiled.

"Congratulations to you as well!" Seraphine smiled at the both of you.

"Look Y-" Kenny said and you just chuckled.

The girls, your former teammates, and Thalia looked at you. "I'm over it." You smiled.

"But..." Ahri said.

"Ahri, Kai'Sa, Akali, Seraphine, Evelynn. You guys are happy with my former teammates, and it should stay that way. I'm thankful that we took a chance when we did. Sometimes things just don't work out, and our attempted relationship was an example of that." You started first.

"If you think that I'd just cut you guys off after everything we've been through, well, we all just needed to heal and move on and..." You said and you held Thalia's hand. "I found the one for me."

The girls and your teammates smiled at you.

"Y/n... thank you." Ahri smiled.

"Thank you for forgiving us." Eric added.

You nodded and looked at Thalia. "You should thank her. She's the one that did everything for me. She was the one that prepared me for this." You said.

The girls hugged each other, earning looks from everyone.

"I hope your careers skyrocket and I'll be looking forward to it." You said and you opened your arms for K/DA to hug you one last time.

You hugged K/DA and let go of the hug. Thalia then held your hand again.

"Ready to go?" Thalia asked and you nodded.

You walked with Thalia away from K/DA and the guys and you looked at them and they all smiled.

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .