𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲

A/n: bet you think i'd start this chapter with the all-typical Y/n POV first huh? But guess what! This chapter will be different because I'm trying to get used myself to writing more Madison stuff when the second book comes by! Cause I'll be doing rotating POV's on that book! Well, kinda what I've been doing here sometimes, but more often

A/n 2: I believe that the list that I wanted to do is almost done after this one for Mads, and lastly, the K/DA girls. The Dad's one, not sure when I'll do it, but it'll be whenever I can think of something

A/n 3: Definitely might do a time skip again to get the second school year of Y/n in [S/n] High School right after the K/DA girls but I think i'll definitely do a little transitional chapter right before it, kinda like the one that I did for new years

A/n 4: and that's pretty much it! Thank you all so much for really staying by and reading, commenting, especially when I tease people about relationships, it really gets you off your bed sometimes, right? :p

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ᴍᴀᴅɪꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Two Weeks Later . . . Jericho, NY . . . Madison's hometown . . . Madison's Family Home . . . 2:00 P.M.

Me and Ryder are visiting home in New York, but of course Y/n was supposed to be with me. I looked at my phone to see if my dear Baby Brother already texted, other than the one from earlier.

𝒊𝑴𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆: 𝑩𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒂 🎮
7:00 A.M. Me: You better not have forgotten our whole week together with my family, Y/n/n!
7:01 A.M. Bubba: I didn't sis, don't worry! I was supposed to use the Private Jet, but Mom used it already to go to France for a few days!
7:03 A.M. Me: You're still back home then, bubs?
Bubba: Yeah! But I already told Mom and Dad that I'll just buy a plane ticket or something to go to New York!
Me: Do you want me to pick you up at JFK?
Bubba: its okay sis! JFK is like a few hours away from Jericho, I'll just find a top tier car service or something!
Me: well, i just want you to arrive here safe and sound okay? Call me when you land or something! I love you!
Bubba: love you too sis, don't worry ill be there 😎

I sighed deeply. "Please arrive safe, bubba." I said to myself.

Putting my phone on charge, I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I said.

Ryder came in and peeked. "Hey sis wanna come by the living room for a sec?"

"Sure, Ry. What's up?" I asked, curiously. "Actually Mom and Dad just got back, perfect." He said and left you. "Wait, Ry!" I said and I got up and creeped towards the stairs.

Before I went down the stairs, I peeked for a second. I felt like a kid for some reason. "Glad you arrived safely Y/n!" My Mom said, I was surprised. "Yeah Mama Trace! Thank you for picking me up by the way along with Papa Rob. I was supposed to call Mads that I arrived but I guess that's going to be either the end of me or the best thing to happen." Y/n chuckled.

"Well, I think we did a great job hiding it from Maddie, but of course Ryder is definitely not gonna keep his mouth shut for sure." My Dad said. "Sorry, bro." Ryder laughed. "Don't worry about it, bro. Glad that you guys allowed me to stay here for a week or something." Y/n smiled. "Dear, you're like our own child, I'm sure that Ariana's family, or any family that you guys know will treat you that way. You have that charm, you know?" My Mom smiled at him.

"Can't be more grateful to be surrounded by loving people." Y/n smiled. "Speaking of which." Ryder said and pointed up the stairs and I just walked down.