𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Kat uploading two chapters in one day, whatttt?

Idk, I got bored. Games was boring today so I wrote like two chapters today and I'm gonna write more.

It's short, but oh well

I don't really write more than 1000+ unless it's something that I know that I can extend- but either way, hope you enjoy :D

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ᴋᴀɪ'ꜱᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ

Few Days Later . . . Thanksgiving . . . at K/DA's Mansion

"I hope this Corn Bread that I baked meets the standards of the Y/l/n's!" I said. "Kai, just relax!" Ahri said.

"Yeah! But-" I was interrupted by Ahri. "Bokkie. Y/n even said we don't need to bring stuff, and here we are still bringing stuff."

"Well, it's only fair because it feels embarrassing that we don't bring something to the party." I said.

Evelynn then joined us in the kitchen. "Kai, are you really stressing about this again." She raised her eyebrow.

"She is." Ahri giggled. "Well, I guess we know who's more the adult of this high-school group." Evelynn chuckled.

"Well, I mean, we are living on our own now." I said.

"That's true."

"You think Auntie V went out of her way to even invite our parents?" Kai'Sa said. "Ugh, I hope not. I don't want my Mom to embarrass me to dear Y/n." Ahri pouted.

I chuckled. "And yet you're okay with Auntie V showing baby pictures of Y/n that one time."

"He was CUTE!" Ahri smiled. "I don't even know what my baby photos are like. If I had any."

"Well, past is past. But let's check the stuff we're bringing to the party." I said and the girls nodded.

"Also, where is Sera and Rogue?" I asked. "Still upstairs. Still kinda weird that Akali wanted to bring a big bowl of her favourite ramyun to the Thanksgiving party."

"I think it's the one that she wants to try with Y/n." Seraphine said as she entered the kitchen. "Oh, hey, Sera." I said and we all gave her a quick hug. "Did the food that Bokkie make and we sorta helped out all sorted out?" Seraphine giggled.

"Hey, we tried cooking! Um!" Ahri said.

"The first attempt of the Cornbread got really burnt cause you forgot to check the oven, Gumiho." I said, putting my hands on my waist.

"Well, I- *sighs* fine. I guess Kai really saved us on the multiple dishes that we're bringing." Ahri said.

I chuckled. "Don't worry, we all contributed to cooking everything that we have so let's prepare everything and head to Y/n's." I said and the girls agreed.

An Hour Later . . .

"Hey, that looks like Principal Crawford's car over there." Akali said as Evelynn was parking. "Well, at least we can see Principal Crawford in a different light." I said. As Evelynn parked the car, we saw a man come by to greet us. "Ah, you girls must be K/DA? I'm Alex. Y/n's Dad." The kind man smiled at us.

"Oh, hello, Mister Y/l/n!" I said.

"Oh, drop the Mister, don't want to feel old now." Alexander chuckled. "Can we call you Uncle A then?" Akali asked. "Would be much better." He laughed. Ahri then came out with the food that we brought. "Let me help you with that." Alexander said to Ahri and she smiled. "Thank you, Uncle A."

"Please, follow me to the backyard, glad you guys can come!" Alex said and he walked ahead of us and we followed.

"I didn't get to catch your names." Alexander said to us as he placed the food down by the long table that was setup outside.

"I'm Ahri." Ahri went first. "Akali!" Akali went next. "Evelynn." She smiled. "and Kai'Sa." I said.

"Well, it's nice to finally meet you guys!" Alexander smiled and we heard Seraphine. "Uncle A!"

"Oh, hi Seraphine!"

We just giggled. "You're looking beautiful for thanksgiving now!"

"Well, Evelynn helped me with my dress today." She said, making Evelynn chuckle. "I see! Well, the Thanksgiving party already started. If you need me or Vanessa, we'll be by the table placing all the food." Alexander smiled and left us.

"Wow, Y/n's dad is so nice." I said. "Kinda still awkward that we did just talk to the head of YSL." Ahri said.

We walked around and we heard Auntie Vanessa call us. "Girls!" She waved at us. "Hi Auntie V!" We said in unison.

"Glad you can make it! I do apologize that I couldn't invite your parents. We tried to contact them and all with the help of Amy." She said. "Don't worry about it, Auntie." Akali said. "They're probably on their own thing right now."

"Mhm. I saw that Alex had food trays with him, you guys didn't have to bring stuff, you know that!" She said to us.

"We just felt embarrassed if we didn't bring anything." I said. "Oh don't worry about that Kai'Sa dear." She just smiled at us. "Well, if you're looking for Y/n, he's over there by that tree." She pointed and we nodded. "Oh girls, before you leave. May I ask did Akali bring that huge bowl of Ramyun?" She asked. Akali laughed. "Yes, Auntie. I did!"

"Well, I'll keep that in mind that you'll get most of that! Enjoy the small get together!" Auntie Vanessa said and we nodded and left her alone to her business.

"I'm glad that the Y/l/n's are like so nice. I've always had the impression that rich families are always assholes." Akali said.

"You've been watching too much of whatever, Rogue." Evelynn said.

I was looking by the tree and I saw Y/n just sitting down there and there was a squirrel close to him. "See you later, little one." We heard him say and the squirrel went up the tree. "Oh, hey you guys!" He waved at us and we waved back and each of us gave him a hug.

"Glad you all can make it." He said.

"Wouldn't miss it for sure! It's an interesting thing that we're eating outside though!" Ahri said. "Just a change of scenery in a way. Plus, fresh air while devouring a turkey would be fun now don't you think?" He chuckled at his own statement.

We laughed with him.

"Well if you girls want to chill, the living room is open." He smiled at us. "Nope." We all said. "Oh, well what do you want to do while we wait?"

"We'll just be with you." I said. "Well, I'm doing boring stuff, so are you sure about that?"

We all just chuckled. "Even if you just stare at space, I think you'll make it interesting somehow." Evelynn said.