𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

So Kat has a girl crush on Madison Beer - js js im very GAY

Continuation from Last Chapter . . .

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

You were just sitting down on your laptop and checking some Instagram posts from the K/DA girls, Thalia, Ariana, Madison, even your parents.

"That's a good photo." You said as you saw the group photo. You heard the bathroom door open and Madison showed up. "Glad I can borrow your clothes still, Y/n." She said. "Well, my clothes look like a dress to you now."

"Tell me about it. Like how the hell you grew so fast?!" Madison laughed. "The genetics?" You answer. "Funny." Madison giggled and sat down right next to you.

"You know it's funny that the fans think me and Ariana have like a feud?" She said to you. "Really, why is that?"

"Cause people think I'm copying her sometimes, but Ariana is my role model and you know that too."

"Of course I do. You told me a lot." You giggled.

"Well it's true! I love her so much!" Madison said. "That's why I'm happy you invited me here too."

"Well, Mom invites everyone, so there's that!" You chuckled. "True that."

She sat up and just smiled at you. "So, how does it feel Y/n?" Madison asked. "How does it feel?" You confusedly asked.

"You know? Having literally 5 girls that love you!" Madison smiled. "Well, it's really weird at first, but... I do love each of them equally." You replied.

"And that's what truly matters." Madison smiled.

Madison looked at you. "We should head to bed soon, little bro." She giggled. "You know, it's still too early."

"Yeah you're right. By this time you're probably wishing you'd be playing video games by now." Madison laughed.

"Well, you know me very well! But hanging out with my mom's friend whom I call my big sister who HAD to tell my girlfriends about that one story, isn't so bad."

"Hey! Did you see their faces after I told them?" Madison asked. "Well, I'm sure they're teasing me right now. Although now I think about it, I was pretty brave when I sent you a private message." You said.

"You're giving yourself credit? That's new, Y/n/n." Madison giggled. "Oh shush, Mads."

Madison just giggled. "I know we barely hung out for almost a year, but I'm really glad you and the family reached out again." Madison smiled.

"Mads, you're like a sister to me. And I want you to be part of my life too you know?" You said. "Aww, you're gonna make me cry now, Y/n."

You just chuckled and gave Madison a warm hug. "Love ya, Sis." You said. "Love you too, bro bro."

"More like you love me more than your biological brother." You laughed. "I do, but don't tell Ryder!" Madison giggled again. "He probably knows that I stole his sister." You laughed.

"True." As we let go of the hug. "Netflix?"

"Mhm." Madison smiled and you prepared to watch a series until you both fell asleep.

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ꜱᴇʀᴀᴘʜɪɴᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ

Few Minutes Later . . . At their guest room

"What do you think Y/n and Madison are doing?" I asked Ahri as she was in the room with me. "Sera. Are you?"