𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Few Days Later . . . One Day before New Year's Eve . . . Madison Beer's Mansion

"Okay, Mom. You will come back before tomorrow yeah?" You asked. "Of course, dear. Just gotta drive somewhere as there is a reunion going for my college." Vanessa said. "Ah, alright. Well you enjoy yourself and I'll see you tomorrow, Mom. Don't worry, I'll behave at Mads." You said. Vanessa smiled at gave you a kiss on your forehead. "I know you will. Mads? You got Y/n for the day. Sorry it was abrupt!"

"Oh don't worry about it, Mama V! Plus, I'm alone here anyways. The family doesn't come here until after New Years." Madison said.

"Although now that I realize it, I could've just let you both stay in the house." Vanessa said. "Like I said Mama V. I got this under control." Madison laughed.

"You're right. I'm worrying too much. Alright, I'm off!" Vanessa said as she entered her Range Rover and drove off.

As you and Madison looked over the Rover driving away, you immediately went to hug Madison. "You okay, bubba?" She asked. "Yeah, I guess I just miss my girls, that's all."

Madison smiled at you. "Did they call you yet?"

"Like everyday." You chuckled.

"As long as they call you when they get the chance." Madison said. "Mhm." You said. "Come, let's go to the living room. You want something to eat?" She asked as you both were walking towards Madison's mansion.

Few Minutes Later . . .

"Mads, there's no way that you cooked this." You said as you ate a piece of the Ribeye. "What you don't believe me?"

Madison did her cute expressions that was irresistible.

"You don't have faith in me?" She pouted. "Well, of course I do!" You said. Madison just giggled and pinched your cheek. "I did whip this up for us so."

"Well, looks like you're ready to- actually imma stop there."

Madison looked at you. "What do you mean, baby bro?" She giggled. "I was gonna say you'd be a great girlfriend and wife." You said.

"Aww, you're sweet, my dear baby. But that can wait for now, it's too hectic. I'd just focus on myself and my career." She said as she took a bite of her ribeye. "And of course, focus on you too."

"Was that really necessary?"

"Yes it is, bubba. You have me and Ariana to watch over you too. Those kids at school would be SO jealous of you." Madison laughed.

You looked at Madison. "Don't tell me you planned to pick me up at school at one point."

"Well I was gonna pick you and the girls up, but yeah!"