𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Christmas Eve . . .

You finished dressing up... as casual as possible. Sitting on your bed, you got five separate messages from the K/DA girls.

𝒊𝑴𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆: 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒂 💖
Sera: Are you coming soon, babe?

𝒊𝑴𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆: 𝑬𝒗𝒆 🖤
Eve: Don't keep us waiting, Y/n/n~

𝒊𝑴𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆: 𝑮𝒖𝒎𝒊𝒉𝒐 💞
Gumiho: Come on, I can't wait for you to help me choose from your families' clothing brand!

𝒊𝑴𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆: 𝑩𝒐𝒌𝒌𝒊𝒆 💜
Bokkie: Do take your time, okay? No need to rush.

𝒊𝑴𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆: 𝑹𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 💙
Rogue: We are getting food after right? Right? I hope so. Come soon, babu!

"I hope this is going to work." You sighed but you looked at your lock screen with the photo of you and the K/DA girls. You heard knocking on your door. "Come in." You said, and you saw your Mom.

"Oh, sweetie! You're still here?" Vanessa said. "Yup." Either it was your Mom's motherly instincts or she immediately knew something was up and she immediately sat down next to you. "Y/n dear, you can talk to me." She said.

"I feel like you'd get mad." You said. "Why would I, Y/n?" She said. "Promise me you'll hear me out?" You said. "Of course, dear. Altercations is going to make it worse, so we will talk about it as adults okay?" She smiled and rubbed your hair for comfort.

Sighing deeply. You looked at her. "Mom. I uh- I believed that I have entered myself into a harem." You said.

She looked at you and chuckled. "Honey. That's it? What is there to worry about?"

"You're not mad?"

She just giggled and gave you a side hug. "You really think this Mom didn't realize the trend?"

"You did?"

"Of course I did! I wanted to see what will you do. Seeing the girls did change your life too, and during the Christmas show as well." She giggled.

"So you're okay with it?" You asked.

"Of course I am, dear. But promise me one thing. Treat them with respect, love them all equally, and don't forget that you all are still in school. No funny stuff okay?" She smiled. "Of course, Mom. Thank you."

"Well, now that your doubts are gone. How about you get up on your butt and pick up Thalia and the girls? You did say you'll drive to the next town as there's a YSL there." Vanessa said. "Oh yeah, you're right, Mom."

She just giggled. "Also, if you can, can you check that branch if they still have this bag?" She handed you a paper. "Of course, Mom." You smiled and hugged her. "Drive safe okay?" She said. "You know I always do!"

Fifteen Minutes Later . . .

"Hey, Y/n! Merry Christmas!" Thalia smiled and hugged you. "Merry Christmas to you too!" You hugged back. "Is Auntie inside?" You asked. "Nope, she's doing some Christmas shopping right now." She said. "Perfect, because I'm going to buy her presents as well." You chuckled. "Well, hop on in, bestie!" You said.

She entered the passengers' and closed the door. "You picked me up first?" She said. "Mhm, personal reasons. Plus I do want to talk to you, Thally."

"Well, you know I'll listen Y/n/n." She smiled and you began to drive to the K/DA mansion.

As you reached a stop light, you looked at Thalia, and she was already looking at you. "Is this about the girls, Y/n?" She asked. "You noticed too?"

She just giggled. "Of course I did, silly. Given that they did give you a kiss during the show. Does it mean something?" She said.