𝐎𝐧𝐞

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ugh. What the fuck." You sat up, turning off your phone and looking at the time.

6:00 A.M.

You heard a knock on the door. "Come in." The door opened and you saw your Mom, smiling brightly. "Rise and Shine, sweetie!" Your mom, Vanessa Y/l/n, said to you.

"You seem to be more excited for me to go to [S/n] than me, Mom." You laughed. "Of course, dear! I mean, one of the most prestigious schools in the area, plus, I know that you're still adjusting, but I promise you, that this is the last time we're moving." She smiled at you.

"Well, it's not the adjusting part that is bothering me, Mom. It's just like, how do you and Pops just, do it normally?" You asked.

"It's just part of the business, dear. Plus, you'll get used to it when the time comes, but for now, enjoy your golden years of your teenager life." She smiled. "Come on, get up! Made you waffles!"

"Now we're talking!" You laughed.

6:15 A.M.

"So, Mom? You said that you know the Principal of [S/n]?" You asked. She nodded at you. "Yup. It's actually an old friend of ours, remember the Crawfords?"

"Really?"

"Yup! I told them that we're moving in the neighbourhood, and of course, I didn't bribe them to get you in, you actually got in yourself!"

"I was about to say something, Mom." You laughed as you took a drink of your hot chocolate.

"Sweetie, now why would I do that? You are an intelligent child, now I don't know where you got that smarts from, clearly not from your dad." She giggled at the statement. "Now, I heard that honey!" Your dad, Alexander Y/l/n, said.

You laughed as you gave a fist-bump to your dad. "Morning pops."

He sat down next to you, as a sort of his "revenge".

"Ready for your first day?" He asked.

"Damn right, pops." You said. "Oh, me and your Mom talked and it's time to give you one of your presents, now that you're in high school." He said and you looked at him and your Mom and they both smiled. He placed some keys by your mug and you got confused and realised.

"Wait. Is this the reason why you wanted me to have a permit?" You asked. They both nodded. "Take it as our present, Y/n. We know that you'll take care of it!"

"Guys. Shut up." You looked at the keys. "You guys are kidding me right?"

"School doesn't start until 9 AM, dear. How about we go to the garage? It actually came in today. That's why I was up early." Vanessa said.

You three then stood up and went to the garage. As you three arrived, you saw your dream car, A Nissan Skyline GTR Nismo Z-Tune.

 As you three arrived, you saw your dream car, A Nissan Skyline GTR Nismo Z-Tune

"No way. Mom, Dad. You guys are joking."

"Y/n, it's literally in front of you. Touch it." Alexander laughed. You got close to it and it was actually the real thing.

Looking at your parents, you hugged them tightly. "Thank you! Thank you!"

"Of course, Y/n. We've seen your work in school, and even in our business when you're allowed to." Alexander said.

"You deserve this car, just promise us that you'll drive it like a normal person." Vanessa laughed.

"Of course I will, Mom. Holy... shit." You said as you entered the car.

"Now lets hear that engine!" Alexander said.

You started the car and you felt the beast that was on your hands. "YOOOOOO!" You laughed and turned off the car.

"Don't worry about getting pulled over or anything. We got the license plate ready and your dad should start putting it." Vanessa said.

"Yup. Should be ready before you leave."

You smiled and hug them again. "I promise, that I'll pay you back, Mom. Dad. I know this costed a fortune."

"Honey. Our business is booming, all we ask for you is that you strive to do your best in your education, and you know that we're not forcing you to go to college, but as long as you get through High School, we'll be satisfied." Vanessa said.

"Also, the business is open for you too, son. You've already made a great impression on a few people there. Imagine if they mentor you too." Alexander said.

"You know I won't let you down." You said. "Now, go sweetie. Take a bath. You stink!" Vanessa laughed. You rolled your eyes and ran back inside.

"He's changed a lot ever since his only best friend left, right honey?" Vanessa said. "Yup. I'm sure they'll meet again. Those two were inseparable." Alexander said as he prepared to place the license plates.

8:15 A.M.

You wore a matching Adidas sweater and sweatpants, and finishing the look with an all-white Adidas Ultraboost shoes.

Despite your family being "rich" you've always settled for the cheap clothing, as it didn't matter the value of the clothes, as they are all the same in the end.

You grabbed your bag and went downstairs and waited by the living room. As you walked down, you saw your Mom sitting by one of the computers in the living room. "Hey, Mom! I'm gonna head out!" You said.

She looked and smiled at you. She walked towards you and gave you a tight hug.

"Now you go enjoy your first day! Good thing that you'll be going a little bit early so someone can tour you in there." Vanessa said. "I will, Mom."

"Also, when you get home, can you pass by the store? I forgot to buy some more coffee beans."

You chuckled. "Alright, mom. Tell Dad that I'm heading out for me." You smiled and waved at her to go to the garage.

Sitting down at your new car. You started it and felt the beast again. "Man." You giggled and placed your bag on the passenger and started to back off the garage and by the street. Entering the school's address in your GPS, you went ahead on your journey.

8:30 A.M.

You parked on the reserved lot of the school and you got out. You saw a figure by the entrance and you walked towards it. "Good Morning, Ms. Crawford!" You smiled. "Ah, Y/n! Welcome to [S/n]!" You both smiled. "It'll be awkward if I called you auntie here right?" You laughed. "Well, I'm sure the students would think otherwise, but I'm sure they'd be surprised." Amy Crawford, the Principal, said to you.

"You got really tall now, Y/n." Amy laughed. "That's dad's genes for you." You laughed. "Of course. Alex was a tall lad, now you're taller than him!"

"Yup. Anyways, I've placed my schedule on my phone, and am I allowed to just walk around the school?" You asked. "You can, as school doesn't start until 9 AM. Although there are other students in already. Knowing you, I know you'd like to be alone, so I've let my peers to open the library this early. Try to avoid the crowds, especially the popular people, Y/n. Unless, you're comfortable with that scenario."

"I'll try my best, Ms. Crawford." You laughed. "That's great. Let's head in and I'll let you meet your tour guide of the school. Be thankful as she was willing to do it!" Amy teased. "I'm always thankful for everything, "auntie."" You laughed as you emphasized Auntie.