𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

A/n: What's up lovelies! So, the photo above is the version one of the cover of the Madison Beer book that I will be creating soon! It's the V1 because I'm still debating of either making Y/n here a guy or a girl! But, so far this one states that it will be a male y/n! of course in a sense i will implement a slight mention of what really made me gain my lovely readers here, which is ofc league of legends c:

A/n 2: I already have a cute plot that I have in mind, well to me i think its cute but if I can hype you guys up in a way, im gonna include Thalia in the story again as Y/n's bestie!

A/n 3: if you guys are curious of what the plots gonna be, I can "secretly" pass you some inside info about it c;

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Few Weeks Later . . .

𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆: 𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒊𝒔 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 💘

"I'm really glad that people love the release of Reckless!" Madison was excited to tell you. "Well, again, sis. Like I told you when I was there, you'll be touching a lot of hearts and just everyone that would relate to it." You said, smiling. "Also, when are you flying back here?" You asked. "You already miss me, bubby?" Madison giggled. "Well...no? Fine, yes, yes I do." You pouted. "I'll fly over there right now but, I still gotta do stuff here in New York." Madison said. "I see, well, I could go ask Ari, but of course, it looks like they're preparing for the wedding." You said. "I'm so happy for them, like they're really meant to be!" Madison said. "Right?" You said.

You and Madison just stared at the phone and laughed. "Well, I'm gonna have to leave you for now bubby, but I'll call you as soon as I reach the airport there." Madison smiled. "Also, you're gonna have your door bell rung in..." Madison added and you were confused.

*Ding!*

"How did you-?" You asked. "Don't worry about it, Bubby. Enjoy your day yeah? I love you so so so much!" Madison waved. "I love you more and you know it, sis." You chuckled. She blew you a flying kiss and ended the call.

𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅.

"Now who could that be? Definitely not Mom." You said to yourself as you walked towards the entrance of the mansion. As you opened the door, you felt cold air and felt someone behind you only to be hugged by Evelynn. "Missed me baby?" Evelynn giggled as she hugged you from behind. Feeling her girls on your back you chuckled and turned around to hug her. "Of course, why would I not, babe?" You said, kissing Eve's forehead.

It's still surprising to you that the Diva of K/DA just immediately changes into a "softie" when she's near you.

As she looked up at you and smiled. "Don't worry, the girls are on the way too. They just have to go somewhere, so I went here first, knowing that Auntie Vanessa is still not home." Evelynn giggled. "Ahh, I see. Well, make yourself at home then babe." You chuckled. "But I am home... with you." Evelynn smiled.

You smiled and kissed her. "You and your smooth talks." You chuckled.

As you closed the door, Evelynn went on your back. "Okay, let's go." She giggled.

At the living room . . .

Evelynn was sitting down on the sofa while you grabbed drinks. "Here's your drink, Eve." You smiled. "Thanks, babe." She smiled and grabbed the glass cup.

As she drank the Iced Tea, she looked at you. "How was your past few weeks baby? Sorry that we had to be super busy too." Evelynn said. "Ah, don't worry about it babe. Pop stars are always busy you know?" You chuckled. She smiled at you. "Why don't you ever get... I guess mad?" Evelynn asked you.