Félix: Part 2

"Kali...?"

"Adrien...?" Kalianna's eyes widened. "Hold on, i-if your there then," She looked at Félix and scooted away from him. "W-Who, who is-!"

"Kali, it's me, he's the imposter!" Félix accused, pointing at Adrien as he got up from the bed.

"No Ma Reine! He's lying! He's Félix!" Adrien yelled.

Kalianna scrambled off the bed, pulling on her underwear.

"Oh come on, I'm the one who was pleasuring her, I'm the real one and you know it!" Félix snapped.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'D DO THIS TO ME!" Enraged, Adrien punched Félix in the face, causing him to stumble back.

"STOP!"

Adrien and Félix looked at Kalianna.

"I know it's you Félix," The noirette hissed. "I had a feeling you weren't Adrien but I ignored the signs."

Félix sighed. "Guess you caught me." He said, speaking in his actual voice.

"Your disgusting." Kalianna spat.

"Why? Why would you do this?!" Adrien shouted at his cousin.

"Because you don't deserve her!" Félix retorted. "You're a complete idiot who'll just toss her aside for another girl!"

"I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!"

Félix scoffed. "Yeah right."

Just then Nathalie angrily bursts into Adrien's room. "Come along, Adrien. You have a last-minute photoshoot."

"Not now." Adrien told the woman and then glared at Félix. "I have a bone to pick."

Nathalie confusedly looks between the two, confused with both lookalikes of Adrien. She then shook her head.

"That can wait. Let's hurry." Nathalie insisted.

Adrien's phone beeps inside of Félix's pocket. He takes it out and throws it away as The Punishers Trio appears.

"Oh no..." Kalianna muttered.

"It's time for your punishment, you naughty - Oh!" Reflekta sees the identical Adrien and Félix standing in front of her, their arms up.

"Boys?" The Punishers' Trio said in unison.

"It all makes sense now!" Lady Wifi realized. "There were two Adriens."

"That explains why our super nice video was answered by the super mean one!" Princess Fragrance concluded.

Adrien angrily looks over at Félix.

"Which one of you is a cruel and inferior copy of the original?" Reflekta asked.

While she was saying this, Kali had slyly moved towards the door and ran out.

"What video is she talking about?" Adrien asked his cousin in a rude tone.

"Hey, I have no idea what they're going on about," Félix replied.

"One of you two guys tried to make Adrien look like a monster." Lady Wifi informed.

"It was him!" Adrien points at Félix. "He's Félix! My cousin!"

Félix gasps in shock, then furiously looks at his cousin for ratting him out.

Princess Fragrance points her perfume gun at Adrien. "Only a real meanie would tell on his cousin! You must be Félix."

Nathalie quickly takes a protective stance in front of Adrien. "What are you doing, Adrien?"

"Adrien?" Lady Wifi was confused. "Is that Félix or not?"