Chat Blanc (Cat Blanc: Part 1)

Scene: The Agreste Mansion's Basement.

Gabriel is visiting Emilie, who is still unconscious.

"Emilie, I miss you every moment. But one day, I will get the Miraculous, repair the mistakes of the past, and make sure you return to us." 

Scene: Trocadéro.

Alix is navigating around some cones on her rollerskates.

"Today's the day, I can feel it!" Alya comments.

"Bet you my skates she won't do it," Alix spoke. She was kinda hoping Marinette wouldn't. She didn't want the girl to get her heart broken as Adrien was already taken by Kalianna.

~Flashback~

"Wait, your secretly dating Adrien?!" Alix was surprised.

Kalianna nodded. 

"But why'd you tell me this? We don't even hang out that much."

Kali smiled at the pink-haired girl and patted her shoulder. "That's because I know I can trust you, Alix."

~End Of Flashback~

"And I'll bet my favorite unicorn plush that she will!" Rose had faith in Marinette.

"Oh, Marinette." Mylène said when she saw the bluenette.

Alya, Rose, and Juleka looks up. "What?" They see Marinette. "Aw..." They looked down.

"I was thinking," Marinette began, holding a present in her hands as she walked up to her friends. "Maybe Adrien doesn't like berets, or what if he hates it when people celebrate his fifth name's day? Or... maybe he wouldn't want to know that I love him?"

Alix sticks her hand out to Rose. "Don't worry, Princess Twinkle Peach will be happy with me."

Rose sadly hands her unicorn plush to Alix.

"The only way you'll know is to tell him how you really feel!" Alya exclaimed.

"I know, but..." Marinette reaches for something in a picnic basket but Rose shuts it.

"That's it, Marinette! No more picnics, sleepovers, or going to the movies with us until you give him that gift! You made that hat for Saint Athanasius Day, which is today! How is Adrien supposed to know you're thinking of him on his fifth name's day if you don't give him your gift?!"

"She's right." Alya backed Rose up. "Today is the day!"

"GO, GO, GO, GO, GO, GO!" The girls cheered.

Alix looked down, staying quiet.

"Rise and shine!" Mylène announced while Marinette stood up. "Behold, the goddess of self-confidence has awakened!"

Marinette runs up the stairs as her friends, excluding Alix, are chanting.

"And don't forget the card!" Alya reminded.

Scene: Subway Tunnel.

"Are you really going to do this?" Tikki asked her owner.

"I am, Tikki, and you know what I won't take for an answer?"

Scene: Agreste Mansion.

"No." Nathalie denied Marinette entry through the speaker of the camera.

"Okay, well, um, uh, when will he be back?" Marinette questioned.

"I can't tell you. Goodbye, young lady." 

The camera goes back into its compartment.

Marinette checks her phone. "But Adrien's fencing class ended 27 minutes ago! He should be back by now!"