Joueur 2.0 (Gamer 2.0: Part 2)

"Evillustrator. Volpina. Ready? Fight!"

Volpina plays her flute. "Mirage!"

Multiple illusions of Volpina appear, but Evillustrator punches the real Volpina off the arena by using a huge red boxer glove.

"Ring out!"

"Oh, that felt so good!" Leopardess grinned. She and Cat Noir win the next several battles. Kung Food beats Antibug. "No insects in my kitchen! Especially bugs." Sapotis defeats Glaciater. "Ice cream feast! Yum, yum!" Style Queen defeats Vanisher. "The game of hide and seek is over!"

Troublemaker beats Darkblade.

"Parle le faire!"

"This is what you call Knight-fall!"

"Ah, she's so pawesome!" Cat Noir gushed.

Leopardess: I—

Gigantitan beats Sandboy.

Cat Noir: love—

Desperada beats Pixelater.

Leopardess: this—

Princess Fragrance beats Dazzler.

Cat Noir: freaking—

Despair Bear defeats Santa Claws.

Leopardess: game!

Princess Fragrance beats Prime Queen.

"May I remind you this is not just a game?" Gamer 2.0 reminded.

"Hey, you're the one who wanted us to have fun." Cat Noir said.

"I think we're ready for the final boss. Stop hiding behind your toys and get in the ring, Gamer 2.0." Leopardess demanded.

"I am the final boss, but how are we going to figure out who should battle me?"

"What do you mean?" Cat Noir asked.

"Well, I'm sure you'd agree that two against one would be very unfair, so the only way to know which one of you will take me on, is if you two fight... each other!"

Leopardess and Cat Noir gasp as they were transported in the arena.

"Leopardess. Cat Noir. Ready? Fight!"

"What are you waiting for? Start fighting! If you don't, everyone will be imprisoned forever!"

"This can't be happening." Leopardess shook her head.

Cat Noir smiled and began backing up. "You know I love battling by you and Ladybug's side. But I could never bring myself to fight you or her."

"Cat Noir... What are you doing?" Leopardess asked when he got too close to the edge.

"Giving you some extra time." Cat Noir winks and falls off the arena.

"NO! CAT NOIR!" Leopardess screamed, running towards the edge and looking down at her partner.

"I trust you to bring me back Leo." Cat Noir said while falling.

"Ring out! Leopardess wins!"

"You're the one who wanted to get this over with. Now, since this is the final battle, in addition to your own superpower, you get to pick four items from your inventory. Although, I wouldn't even bother if I were you, because I'm going to beat you no matter what." Gamer 2.0 said.