Coccinelle (Ladybug: Part 1)

Scene: Adrien's room, Set Before The Events Of Befana.

Plagg is eating Camembert and Adrien shows him a bracelet he made.

"What do you think, Plagg?"

Plagg smells the bracelet. "Ugh, what's the point of giving someone something that can't be eaten and doesn't have a scent? If you gave me that, I'd be seriously offended."

"Maybe I should get a second opinion."

Scene: Dining Room.

Nathalie gives Adrien's bracelet to Gabriel.

"What is it?" Gabriel inquired.

"It's a gift I've made for Kalianna. She and my friends are organizing a surprise birthday party for Marinette." Adrien explained.

"Marinette?"

"You know, the girl who won the fashion contest? She made the hats that Kali and I wore for your show." Adrien reminded.

"I don't remember giving you permission to go to your friend's birthday party," Gabriel said in a curt tone.

"Please, Father!" Adrien pleaded. "Marinette deserves to have all her friends there. Plus, I really wanna give my girlfriend my own handmade gift because I couldn't go on our date yesterday."

Gabriel glances at Nathalie and she nods subtly. "Alright then."

"Thank you, Father."

Scene: Flashback. Marinette's Birthday Party.

Kalianna and Adrien were over by the food table. The green-eyed boy gives his girlfriend a small blue box with a grin.

"What's this? Today isn't my birthday, it's Marinette's." Kali said with a smile.

Adrien shrugged. "I already gave her a present. Consider this a make-up gift for not being able to go on our date yesterday"

"Oh, thank you!" The noirette opens the box, her eyes sparkled when she saw a handmade charm bracelet inside. "Wow! It's beautiful! Thank you, Adrien!" She hugged him tightly.

The blonde-haired boy blushed. "I figured I'd make a charm for you since you gave me one. I always carry it wherever I go," He took out his bracelet. "And I think it works pretty well."

Kalianna flipped her hair. "Of course it works pretty well, its got my charm all over it,"

Adrien's face exploded into a shade of red. "Y-your so cocky."

Meanwhile, Lila angrily watches the duo from her bedroom window.

Scene: Place des Vosges. 

Lila is reading when Gabriel's car arrives.

"I thought you were supposed to protect Adrien from Marinette. The one you said was a bad influence." Gabriel said to the girl.

Scene: Flashback From Chameleon.

"From now on, you and I are at war. You will lose your friends and wind up all alone and Adrien will soon be mine." Lila whispered to Marinette before she leaned away from her.

"...We'll see about that, Lila, we'll see." Marinette patted her shoulder before walking away with a proud look.

Lila gawks at her, surprised for a moment.

~End Of Flashback~

"My plan is taking a little longer than expected, sir. But you won't be disappointed." Lila promised.

Miraculous | Book 3(Old Version)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें