Un voeu (One Wish)

Sukura41: @wolfypaws thought of this idea.

Edited: Kali could make a collage of their pics from when they were children up until now. Mari, Kagami, Chloé, and Lila could have a bet to see which present Adrien likes the most. If he likes Mari's the most, Chloé would be nice for a whole week, Lila would reveal 3 of her lies, and Kagami would back off of Adrien. If Chloé won, Marinette would do all of Chloé's homework for a month, Lila would disappear, and Kagami would help Sabrina 'serve her'. If Lila won, Marinette would stop being friends with everyone, Chloé would wear a pink floral and puke green outfit, and Kagami would not talk to Adrien for a month. If Kagami won, Chloé would not say anything for a month, Marinette would get over Adrien, and Lila would tell the truth.

But Adrien likes Kali's gift the best since it's original and heartfelt. And he gets one thing from Kali. Anything that she can do for him, one wish, and she'll have to do it. *Wink*

Also, if you want, don't do an akuma in this chapter. Let it be calm, let Adrien have a nice cool Bday that actually goes smoothly for once, lol.

~~~~~~~~

It was currently lunchtime and Adrien was talking with Nino. Just then the blonde-haired boy got hugged from behind.

"Happy Birthday Mr. Charming!!"

Marinette, who was talking with Alya, heard this. Lila heard this as well, and Chloé, who was yelling at Sabrina, did too.

"Thanks, Kali." Adrien smiled.

"Don't worry. I've got the greatest gift for you." Kalianna smiled.

"Oh really?" Adrien smirked.

"Yeah," Kalianna leaned into his ear. "I'll deliver it to you in person~."

Adrien's eyes lit up.

"And no, it's not anything dirty." Kalianna finished.

Adrien pouted. Meanwhile, Nino had decided to exit himself from the scene a while ago.

'It's Adrien's birthday, huh?' Lila smirked. The girl then ran over. "Adrien!" She hugged him. "Happy Birthday!"

Kalianna and Marinette narrowed their eyes while Chloé growled.

"Uh, thanks, Lila." Adrien pulled away from her. "But how'd you know it was my birthday?"

"Well, Kalianna practically yelled it, so it's no secret." Lila smiled flirtatiously at him before tracing his chest with her finger. "I'll make sure to give you the best gift~."

"Oh, um, thank you!" Adrien forced a smile.

"See ya~!" Lila glanced at Kalianna and smirked as she walked past her.

"Ugh. She's so disgusting." Kal folded her arms.

Just then Chloé came up and glomped Adrien.

"Adrikins~! Happy Birthday!"

Kalianna groaned.

"Thanks, Chloé."

"Unlike the first year I forgot-er, you didn't manage to get your gift; you'll surely get it today!" Chloé rubbed her cheek on his.

Anna rolled her eyes while Adrien chuckled nervously.

"Urgh, I'm so dumb! Why didn't I bring his gift with me?!" Marinette hung her head.

"Relax, Marinette, you could just send it to his house." Alya patted her back.

"But at least I would've gotten an excuse to talk to him."