Chrismaster

Scene: Marinette's Room.

Marinette is playing with her felt dolls while Kalianna watches her and Chris, Nino's little brother, from the chaise longue.

"Come on, look at all the nice plushies, don't you want to play with them?" The bluenette asked the little boy.

"Dolls? I hate dolls." Chris replied angrily. "I hate toys. They're for babies." He kicks his backpack, scattering his toys on the ground.

Kal sighed. "Chris, you know you're too young to play Grim Monster Clash 3."

"No I'm not, and I'm not scared of monsters anymore, you know. I'm—"

"A big kid, yes, we know." Marinette cut him off with closed eyes. She then opened them back up, Chris is nowhere to be seen.

Marinette looks around her room. Chris has turned on the game on her computer. She turns it off. "Why don't we watch a cartoon instead? I have "Pototty and Potato" if you want?"

"That show's for babies. I'm a big boy." Chris walked away from her.

"We could play with your snow globe?" Marinette suggested, holding up his snowglobe.

Chris throws a ball at her face. "Ew!"

Anna chuckled.

"Hey, what's that?" Chris has opened Marinette's chest. There are white gifts with red ribbons on them inside. 

The bluebell-eyed girl quickly sits on the trunk. "That? Oh, uh, it's nothing."

"Hey no fair, come on what are all those gifts?" Chris inquired.

Kalianna looked curious as well.

'Uh, look, I can't tell you that these are the gifts I've made for Adrien's next 35 birthdays. Cause Kalianna's here, then she'd tell Adrien, or you'd tell your brother Nino and he'd tell Adrien and Adrien'd think that I'm totally crazy! Wait, maybe I am.' Marinette thought. 

She looked at the snowglobe and had an idea. "Hm." She looked at Chris. "I can't tell you I'm one of Santa Claus's elves on a secret mission and that I'm looking after one of his boxes of gifts. You wouldn't be interested though because gifts are for babies, right? And you're a big kid."

"Wait what?" Kalianna's eyes widened.

"That's a lie!" Chris accused.

"What, that you're a big kid?" Marinette questioned.

"No, that you're one of Santa Claus's elves!"

"I can't say anything more."

"Hey wait, that means you can give me my Christmas present early! Grobotech Ultimate Destructor! It's easy, it's gotta be the biggest one in the box." Chris attempts to open the chest.

"Now hold on now, I thought toys were for babies," Kalianna smirked.

"They are, most of the time. But Grobotech's different." Chris responded.

"You don't say. Well, I'm sorry, but Christmas rules are very strict. You don't open gifts early. Santa gives them at Christmas, not at Easter or Halloween. Otherwise you'd might as well have a bunny or a witch delivering your presents." Marinette said.

"But, since you know him, you could ask him. Can't just you call him on the phone or send him an email?"

Kalianna giggled.

"Oh no, you never disturb Santa Claus except at Christmas. The rest of the year he's... in the North Pole... d-of the, uh, supervising the production of toys." Marinette stammered.