Silencieux (Silencer)

Scene: Outside Collège Françoise Dupont.

Kalianna, Marinette, Luka, Rose, and Juleka listen to an announcement made by Bob Roth through Kalianna's phone.

"We're looking for new talent. Stunning musical and visual skills are a must. With a brand new style that everyone will die for. You have two weeks to send in your videos."

"It's a perfect opportunity to showcase Kitty Section," Marinette said.

"And the stage clothes you designed, Marinette," Luka added.

Marinette blushes.

"If we all pitch in, two weeks is more than enough time to make an awesome video! Everyone in?" Kalianna smiled.

"Here we go!" Rose exclaimed.

"Kitty Section!" The group shouted in unison.

Scene: Couffaine Houseboat.

While the band performs, Marinette designs their costumes and masks and records them. Once the video is completed, Marinette sends the video to Bob, and they all hug. Sometime later, there is another rehearsal.

"♫ And nothing makes me feel better! ♫" Rose sang.

"Wow! This is so awesome! We're so in the moment. The song's fun and totally sincere." Luka approaches Marinette and Kalianna. The bluenette is anxiously looking at her phone. "Hey, Marinette. Still no news about the contest?"

"Maybe they didn't like our song." Marinette doubted.

"They must've received a ton of videos. They probably haven't made their pick yet." Kalianna said.

"Uh, oh. You better take a look at this, guys." Ivan informed, looking out the boat window.

Everyone looks outside and sees XY on-screen on TVi wearing a cardboard version of their costumes. Marinette looks on her phone and sees him performing Kitty Section's song.

"♫ ...cause I love my unicorn, and fluffy blue bunnies, too! ♫" XY sang.

"Wow! Lovin' the new look, XY! You've really outdone yourself this time. How did you come up with a style that's so... original?" Alec asked.

XY points at his head. "It's all in here."

"But that's our original style!" Ivan protested.

"Your unicorn, and your mask!" Luka said to Marinette.

"That's your melody." The bluebell-eyed girl said to Luka, she then turned to Rose. "It's your music."

"That's so not fair!" Kalianna frowned. "That should be you guys up there on TV, not some brainless rockstar who can't even come up with his own original work! We're going down to TVi. We need to have a talk with Bob Roth and XY."

"There better be a good explanation." Marinette frowned.

Scene: TVi studio.

The band is prevented from entering by two security guards.

"They're not here right now." Guard 1 said.

"Seriously? They're right there on live screen." Marinette put her hands on her hips.

"You're not allowed in. You don't have an invitation and the show already started." Guard 1 uttered.

"But it's our show!" Marinette protested.

"Not our problem, miss." Guard 2 said.

Kalianna moved in front of the guards and gave them a bone-chilling glare. "Listen here nitwits, you either let us in now or I'll personally have you both fired. And I don't think you wanna test my patience since you guys already know who I am."