Plaisir et désir (Fun & Desire)

A/N: This chapter was inspired by one of my followers @user219278903439

Edited: Throw in Kate and William. They want to invite Kalianna to visit with friends for the holidays. Then Ambassador William Keith comes to the school during class. He says that their highness Prince William and Duchess Kate are inviting the most beautiful girl who is the daughter of their best friends. He tells Kalianna that she can take her friends with her. Kalianna invites everyone except Lila, but no one pays attention. Lila tries to convince Kalianna to take her with her, but she refuses. Everyone packs their bags and heads to the plane sent for them. Then a limousine will come for them after they've arrived. They go to the palace where William, Kate, and their children were waiting for them. The children are happy to see Kalianna and go to hug her and call her their sister, everyone was touched by this scene. Kate and William are very happy to see her. And Kalianna introduces them to her friends. All of them are divided into rooms and Kalianna has plans for them for the weekend.
1: City tour
2: Skating rink
3: Helicopter rides
4: Horseback riding
5: Picnic
6: Hiking up to waterfalls and staying overnight
Add a hot scene in a tent to the sound of the waterfall so that Adrien and Kalianna won't be heard.
The class posts photos on social media, Lila sees on her phone and she's envious. Then, everyone returns home.

~~~~~~~~

Scene: Kensington Palace; Living Quarters.

"You want to invite Kalianna over for the holidays?" William questioned.

Kate smiled. "Yes! She and her friends can come. It's been so boring lately and I wanna spruce things up!"

"What about Victoria and Darius?"

"I called them Will. They can't visit us. They have to go to some fashion show in Atlanta."

William sighed, then gave his wife a mouth-closed smile. "Anything for you honey."

Scene: Paris; Dupont Courtyard.

"Where'd you get that watch Little Miss Perfect?" Chloé scowled, eyeing Kalianna's expensive apple watch on her wrist.

"Oh, this? I got it from an apple store. You know, this hasn't come out yet." Kal mentioned, looking at her watch. "But because my parents paid so much for it it's mine now. Like it?" She deliberately shoved the watch in Chloé's face.

"Ew!" The blonde brat pushed the noirette's hand away. "No way I'd like some cheap-looking watch like that! If I wanted, my daddy would but me one just like that."

"But... I thought you just said you wouldn't want such a cheap-looking watch like mine." Kali smirked. "But whatever." She flipped her hair. "It's not like you'd even have enough money to buy something that hasn't even been announced to the public yet."

Chloé fumed with jealousy. "I don't have time for this. Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" She stormed, Sabrina following after her.

Kalianna scoffed as Adrien came up to her from the back. "What a jealous snob." 

The amber-eyed girl squealed when her boyfriend hugged her from behind.

"You're looking extra nice today." He murmured in her ear.

"I always look nice." Kalianna smiled.

Meanwhile, Lila was glaring at the two from afar. She didn't like how close Adrien was to her enemy.

Just then the bell rang and everyone began going to class.

~~~~~~~~

While Miss Bustier was teaching, Ambassador William Keith decided to show up right in the middle of the lecture.