Rivales (Rivals)

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont.

"You were amazing Adrien," Kagami praised when she and Adrien finished fencing while she took off her helmet.

"Thanks Kagami, you too." Adrien praised as well, taking off his helmet.

"Mr. Charming!" A familiar angelic voice called.

Adrien and Kagami turned to see Kalianna at a distance holding a brown bag in her hand.

"Ah, Kali's got food!" Adrien ran over to his girlfriend.

"Hey!" Kal side-hugged him.

Kagami narrowed her eyes. Lately, Kalianna had been showing up more often to her and Adrien's one-on-one fencing matches bringing food.

She didn't really like that, she especially didn't like when Kalianna got too close to Adrien for her liking. Such as touching his arm, shoulder, ruffling his hair, wiping food off his cheek, hugging him, anything of physical contact.

"So how was your fencing match?" Anna asked her boyfriend as she and he walked past Kagami, sitting on a bench together.

"It was great." Adrien grabbed the bag from the noirette's hands and looked inside, smelling a delicious aroma. "Mmmm, is this shrimp pasta?"

"Yep!" Kalianna smiled. She then looked at Kagami, who was staring intensely at her. "Hey Kagami! Wanna join us?"

"No," Kagami declined coldly, looking at her phone before turning away. "My ride's here. Goodbye Adrien," She said the last part softly before walking away.

"Uh, bye!" Kalianna hesitantly waved.

Kagami didn't answer her and continued walking.

Kalianna sighed after the ice queen exited the school. She looked at Adrien, who was busy eating his meal.

"Babe, I don't think Kagami likes me. I've tried being friends with her but it's not working!"

"Yeah," Adrien stopped eating and looked down. "I've kinda noticed how she acts around you too."

"Maybe... maybe we aren't meant to be friends." Kalianna sighs. "That sucks. I really wanted to be friends with her,"

"Well Ma Reine, you can't be friends with everyone." Adrien shrugged. "But, can you try to get along with her for me?"

"I have been, she's the one who isn't putting in any effort." Kalianna replied bluntly.

"Well, I'm gonna have a talk with her. If she can't learn get along with you then I can't be friends with her," Adrien frowned.

"No, no, no! Don't!" Kali shook her and waved her hands in front of her.

"Why not?"

"I really don't wanna be the cause why your friendship with her ended with her. Plus she's your fencing partner."

Adrien pursed his lips. "... Fine."

"Thank you," Kalianna kissed his cheek.

~~~~~~~~

Scene: Jardin des Tuileries.