Effrayer (Scare)

(Sukura41: I wanted to write this chapter before Oni-Chan but because I had already written my original chapter, "Lost In Japan... With Lila", I figured I'd write it after Oni-Chan. And it does belong after Oni-Chan, don't forget that. This is how the adults found out about Kalianna and Adrien doing it. 😏)

Scene: Agreste Mansion; Dining Room.

Gabriel had invited the De-Sinclairs over to discuss new fashion pieces that he wanted to bring out and he wanted Adrien and Kalianna to model it together. While they were conversing and eating, Adrien and Kalianna looked at each other with sly smirks, they then snuck off upstairs. The adults were so busy talking that they didn't realize.

"... I already have designs mapped out, but the question is, what color should they be?" Gabriel cut off a chunk of steak with his knife and fork before eating it.

"I suggested they both should be green but that doesn't stand out to Mr. Agreste," Nathalie stated.

"I think the dress should be golden." Victoria ate a slice of baked quail leg. "Golden stands out and it represents the beauty and elegance of the dress."

"And I think that the suit should be-" Darius was cut off by a faint yet loud moan coming from upstairs. "What was that?"

"It was probably just Kalianna and Adrien acting like children." Gabriel dismissed.

"Well as I was saying, I think the suit should be white. It would look perfect alongside the dress-"

"ADRIEN!" Kalianna's scream was heard from upstairs.

The adults stopped eating.

"I think I've just lost the appetite to eat for the rest of the week." Gabriel coughed as he wiped his mouth with a napkin.

"They're not doing what I think they're doing right?" Victoria smiled nervously.

Darius stood up quickly with a panicked expression. "WITHOUT PROTECTION!?!"

Nathalie and Gabriel's eyes widened. The adults quickly rushed up to Adrien's room, where the moans and groaning got louder.

"Shhh, our parents are gonna hear us!" They heard Kali yell.

"Says you! You practically screamed my name!" They heard Adrien fire back.

The adults quickly barged in, causing the teens to gasp. Victoria fainted and Darius caught her.

"Haven't you guys ever heard of knocking?!" Adrien hurriedly pulled out of his girlfriend and covered him and her with his sheet/blanket.

"Ooooo." Plagg and Sunny said in unison from inside the bathroom.

"It's about to go down!" Plagg snickered and Sunny just rolled her eyes.

"Put your clothes on!" Gabriel yelled.

"Now!" Darius demanded, holding his limp wife upright.

"Can you at least turn around first?" Kal requested, feeling mortified.

The adults turned away.

Scene: Foyer.

"What were you two thinking?!" Victoria yelled at the two lovers sitting on the steps.

"How long have you two been doing this?" Nathalie asked calmly.

"... Since the camping trip," Adrien revealed.

The adults sighed.

"Are you serious?!" Victoria gripped her hair.

A tear slipped down Kalianna's face. "We were just exploring each other's bodies. What's so wrong with that?"