Lilas Roi (King Lilac: Part 2)

Scene: Wedding Reception; Outside.

The akuma entered the lilac bouquet, and Danny looked up with teary eyes as a pink butterfly outlined his face.

"King Lilac, I am Hawk Moth. So, your true love has left you because your family and ex-lover are trying to separate you both? Well, I'm giving you the ability the grow and control lilac vines. In return, you must give me the Miraculouses of three so-called heroes in order to keep your powers. Do we have a deal?"

Danny smirked. "No one will get between me and Fae." He said as purple and black goop covered him.

His hair and eyes turned purple, he was wearing a purple and black themed outfit with a purple king's cape, and the bouquet of lilacs sat on top of a golden scepter.

All the guests started screaming as King Lilac stormed in and covered the doors with vines.

King Lilac laughed evilly "No one will escape! Where are you, Fae~?"

Kalianna gasped. "Danny?" She and Adrien shot up from their seats. "I need to go." The noirette told her boyfriend.

Adrien kissed her cheek. "Be safe, Ma Reine."

Anna ran away and hid under a table a good distance away from the villain.

"This isn't good." Sunny commented as hovered near Kalianna's eyes.

"There's no time to lose," Kali told her kwami. "Sunny, speed up!"

After transforming, Leopardess used her yo-yo to swing towards King Lilac, Ladybug close behind.

"Nice occasion, isn't it?" The bug hero looked around.

"Yeah," Leopardess sighed. "Too bad this had to happen."

Cat Noir landed behind the duo. "Who forgot to invite this cat to the party?" He asked while the supervillain turned to them.

Leopardess laughed. "Who can forget you, kitty?"

"You'll be kitty litter when I'm done with you!" King Lilac shouted, pointing his scepter at them.

Leo's eyes widened as she looked at the bouquet. "The akuma's in there!" She whispered to her partners.

"Give me your Miraculouses!" The villain shouted.

"Never!" Ladybug glared at him.

King Lilac's eyes narrowed. "Then the hard way it is!"

The lilac buds on the vines opened, releasing a sickeningly, sweet smell. Leopardess, Ladybug, and Cat Noir instinctively covered their noses.

The people who hadn't hid in a different room, including Danny's parents and Evangeline, inhaled the scent and started to sway slowly, their eyes turning purple.

"Don't inhale the smell!" Leopardess warned. "It'll brainwash you!"

"Got it." Cat Noir nodded.

"After them!" King Lilac ordered.

The brainwashed people ran towards the heroes and attacked.

"Where are you, my love~?" King Lilac sing-songed.

Leopardess's ears twitched. She turned to a room that was labeled 'Dressing Room', hearing crying from there. She turned to her partners. "Can you distract these servants while I hide Fae?"

"Go ahead." Ladybug turned towards the oncoming people, spinning her yo-yo in front of her.

Leopardess attached her yo-yo to the ceiling, which gave her a head start.