Chasseur de cœur (Heart Hunter; Battle Of The Miraculous: Part 1)

Scene: Narration by Marinette.

"Experiencing loss is a part of life,"

Master Fu is looking forlorn at a picture of Marianne Lenoir.

"Some people lose their first love..."

~~~~~~~~

André and Audrey Bourgeois are planning their 20th wedding anniversary on the Grand Paris Hotel rooftop.

"Some lose the harmony in their relationship..."

"The decorations are spot on aren't they Audrey dear?" André asked Audrey.

"They're ridiculous, utterly ridiculous! They're fired!"

~~~~~~~~

Chloé Bourgeois turns off her Bee Signal in despair.

"Some people lose hope..."

~~~~~~~~

Adrien and Kalianna are in her room having a calm argument.

"Others lose patience..."

"I'm tired of these boys clamoring to catch your eye, especially Liam," Adrien folded his arms, an uneasy expression on his face. "Every time I think of him I get a bad feeling. I just... want us to reveal our relationship," He grabbed his girlfriend's hand. "Please?"

Kal sighed and took her hand out of his. "I'm tired of these girls clamoring to catch your eye too, especially Lila," She frowned after she mentioned the girl's name. "But I promise we'll reveal our relationship at the right time, just trust me," She pecked her boyfriend's lips. "Okay?"

Adrien drops his head. "Okay."

~~~~~~~~

Gabriel and Nathalie are harvesting butterflies in the basement.

"While others lose their soul..."

Nathalie drops the box she was holding, coughs, and collapses. Gabriel worriedly puts his hand on her shoulder.

~~~~~~~~

"Some lose their certainties..."

Marinette is on her bed, swiping through pictures of Adrien on her phone with a disheartened expression on her face.

The bluenette receives a message from Luka just then. She gasps and smiles warmly.

~~~~~~~~

Adrien is swiping through pictures of him and Kalianna on his phone in despondency.

Meanwhile, Plagg is stuffing cheese in his mouth. "You need to stop being so impatient kid, she said you guys'll reveal your relationship at the right time!"

Adrien sighed. "I know I'm just... tired of waiting,"

~~~~~~~~

Luka is humming while biking.

"And some have nothing to lose..."

Luka continues humming while he hands a pizza to a customer. 

He gasps just then. "That's it! I got it!" He turns to the customer. "Gotta go, enjoy your meal!" He rides off on his bike.

Scene: Dupain-Cheng Bakery.

Marinette is talking to her dad on the phone while packing up boxes of macaroons.

"Yes, Dad, I do know where the Grand Paris Hotel is. Me! Late? I'm never late! Okay, yeah, sure, but this time I won't be late, promise." The bluenette picks up the boxes and turns around but trips on a step. She catches herself and continues awkwardly out the door.