Mme Sánchez (Ms. Sánchez)

This chapter was inspired by @Sushiaina

Makes sense, I would like to see that as well.

Edited: Logan's mother should look like Logan, obviously, with brown hair and blue eyes (plz correct me if that's not what he looks like). I think his parents should be divorced, (because it reminds me of Logan's former obsessions with Kalianna for some reason) and Logan's mother tries to take custody of him. By the way, if I'm missing any info on Logan or his background, plz tell me.

No @Sushiaina, you are not missing any info on his background.

~~~~~~~~

Scene: Sánchez Apartment.

Javier opened the door to his home and smiled at Kalianna. "It's nice to see you after so many years Kalianna. Come in." He opened the door wider.

Kal let herself in.

"Logan's just upstairs," Javier said.

"Thanks, Mr. Sánchez." Kali went upstairs and saw Logan by his desk drawing something in his notebook.

"Logan."

The boy didn't respond. He was too concentrated on drawing. Kalianna quietly walked over to him and leaned over his shoulder, trying to see what he was drawing.

 Kalianna quietly walked over to him and leaned over his shoulder, trying to see what he was drawing

"Wow, Logan."

The boy jumped in his seat and slammed his notebook closed with a blush on his face.

"I didn't know you could draw like that," Kalianna smirked. "I'm sure if Kagami saw that she'd love it."

Logan rubbed the back of his neck. "Nah. She'd probably say it's lame." 

"I'm sure she wouldn't." Kalianna took her bag off her shoulder and dropped it on the ground. "So study buddy, shall we get studying for this history test tomorrow?"

Scene: Downstairs.

A knock was heard on the door, Javier, who was watching TV, got up and walked over to the door. He opened it and his eyes widened by who he saw.

"Hello querida (darling)."

Scene: Logan's Room.

"You are Adrien love each other don't you?" Logan suddenly asked.

Kalianna blushed. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Logan rolled his eyes, got out his phone, clicked on a recording from his camera, and showed it to Kalianna.

The noirette's face turned fifty shades of red. 

The video was her and Adrien making out and him giving her love bites.

"YOU RECORDED THAT?!"

"Yep, got it all on camera," Logan smirked.

"Logan please don't tell anyone." Kal pleaded.