C'est fini... (It's Over...)

(Chapter inspired by CourtneyStoker96, she gave me a lot of ideas for this chapter! Thanks girl! 😉)

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

"Happy Picnic Day class!" Miss Bustier smiled.

"Happy Picnic Day Miss Bustier!" The class replied back gleefully.

Everything was set up beautifully for Picnic Day. The decorations were set up and the red and white sheets were on each of the desks.

Because of Picnic Day, everyone had the privilege of getting to switch seats of who they wanted to sit next too.

Of course, Kalianna was sitting next to Adrien, much to Lila's jealousy.

"Since it's Picnic Day, we will all be watching a marathon of movies until the end of school! Can you guys give me any suggestions for the first movie?" Miss Bustier asked.

"The live-action Cinderella!" Rose swooned.

"The Incredibles 2!" Kim grinned.

"The live-action Mulan!" Marinette suggested.

"The live-action Cruella!" Alix yelled out.

"Perfect!" Miss Bustier chirped.

While the woman was searching for the movie, Kalianna smirked and deliberately dropped her pen under the table. "Oops, my pen! Adrien could you grab it for me?" She asked her boyfriend sweetly.

"Okay," Adrien lifted up the sheet and climbed under the desk.

⚠️NSFW Scene! Skip if you want.⚠️

While searching for the pen, Adrien noticed that Kalianna had lifted up her skirt, and she wasn't wearing any panties.

His face flushed red when she started rubbing her clit in circles.

Kalianna rested her other hand on the desk and put her chin in her palm, biting her lip as she tried to prevent herself from moaning.

Adrien became aroused as his girlfriend began to rub her lady parts faster, she then inserted two fingers inside, slowly pumping them in and out.

Adrien breathed unsteadily, moving towards the noirette's clit. He grabbed Kali's inner thighs but she pulled her sticky fingers out of her core and wiggled them.

Adrien, getting the memo, took her fingers inside his mouth, sucking off the fluids from them.

Kalianna smirked and pulled her fingers away, fixing her skirt.

Scene Over.

"Adrien, did you find my pen yet?" Anna asked as Miss Bustier began the movie.

"Y-Yeah," Adrien got out from under the desk, holding up the pen.

"Thank you!" Kalianna giggled, taking the pen.

Meanwhile, Lila was watching the two of them suspiciously.

Scene: Locker Room.

"You tease," Adrien growled, pinning Kalianna up against his locker.

"What did I do?" Kalianna asked him, blinking innocently.

Adrien lightly grabbed her throat. "You know EXACTLY what you did. We could've been caught! I had half a mind to just bend you over and take you on the desk over and over again." He snarled.