Onii-Chan (Oni-chan: Part 1)

Scene: Lila's Room.

Lila gathers her things as she listens to her mom's voicemail on her phone.

"Hi, darling. Your breakfast is on the table, your lunch is in a bag, and your dinner is in the fridge. I'll be home late tonight again, but I'll do my best to be there this weekend. Pinky promise. And just call me if you need anything. Love you to bits, my angel!" Her mother blows a kiss after her voicemail.

Scene: Near The Bakery.

Nino is seen walking and Lila appears. Nino notices her and runs to her when he noticed her unhappy expression.

"Something wrong Lila?"

"Uh, no, I'm doing great! It's just that... my mom wants me to go with her to this fancy embassy function tonight, but I got way too much homework and I'm so behind after being away for the first term. I'm just gonna have to tell her no. She'll be so upset..."

"Oh, yeah. Bummer."

"Adrien said he'd help me, but I don't want to bother him with it. He's probably forgotten anyway. He might think I've got a crush on him, just like all those other girls who are constantly hanging all over him. Like Kalianna." Lila was disgusted just saying the noirette's name.

"Adrien's a great dude. I'm sure he won't mind. I can put in a good word for you if you want." Nino offered.

"Oh, you'd do that for me? Oh thanks, Nino, you're the best!" Lila clung to Nino's arm as he scratched the back of his head and crossed the road with her.

"No sweat," Nino assured.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont.

Nino runs to Adrien as he is getting out of his car. "Hey, Adrien!"

"Hi, Nino. What's up?" Adrien asked.

Lila smirks.

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

School has just ended.

"Hey, Lila." Adrien greeted her when he came up to her desk. "Nino told me about your problem. I can still help you with your schoolwork if you want."

Meanwhile, Kalianna was by the doorway, watching her boyfriend and Lila closely.

"Really? You'd do that? You're such a great help! You're saving my life, you know." Lila told Adrien.

'So overdramatic.' Kal rolled her eyes.

"No problem, Lila. Happy to help." Adrien said.

Alya notices Marinette crawling towards Lila and Adrien and confronts her. "Marinette~."

The bluenette gasps. "I was so not spying on Lila. I was just... tying my shoes."

"You've got nothing to worry about. Nino told me Lila said she definitely doesn't have the hots for Adrien."

Lila notices Marinette and Kalianna. "Why don't we go to your place to do our homework? It would be so much quieter, would it?" She asked in a semi-loud tone.

Kalianna gritted her teeth and left.

"My father would never agree to that." Adrien protested. "He only allows Kalianna to come over and no one else but her parents."

Lila almost gagged hearing her enemy's name. "I bet you I can change his mind." She grabs Adrien's arm and runs out of the classroom.

Marinette followed after them.