Reine Miracle (Miracle Queen; Battle Of The Miraculous: Part 2)

Scene: Marinette Is Narrating.

"Experiencing loss is a part of life. But good things come, too."

Miracle Queen is standing with Hawk Moth on the roof of the Grande Paris Hotel.

"Expect the unexpected, and embrace it."

"Use them well, My Queen." Hawk Moth hands Miracle Queen the Miracle Box.

Scene: Trocadéro.

"Sting them! Sting them all!" Miracle Queen commanded her wasps. "Make them mine!"

Scene: Césaire Apartment.

Nino is welcomed by Alya and her family. Alya's father, Otis Césaire, playfully pats Nino's back. Alya and Nino share an affectionate hug together, until...

"Each first-time is an adventure."

The Césaire family and Nino are stung by Miracle Queen's wasps.

~~~~~~~~

Max and his mom receive a spacesuit.

"And who knows how far these adventures will lead you."

Max and his mom are having a mother-son moment, as they celebrate, they are stung by the wasps.

~~~~~~~~

Kim and Ondine are at the swimming pool.

"You find people to whom you entrust your heart as much as they entrust theirs to you."

Kim and Ondine are stung by the wasps.

~~~~~~~~

André and Audrey are outside the Le Grand Paris hotel. The man picks his wife up bridal style.

"That trust is sometimes broken, but it can always be restored."

André and Audrey are stung by the wasps.

Scene: Place Des Vosges.

Luka is hugging Marinette, attempting to comfort her after her heartbreak.

"Yes, sometimes the road can be winding. You might even get lost along the way. But with the help from the right people, you'll always find your destination."

"Sorry I- I don't why I did that." Marinette detached herself from Luka.

"Are you okay?" Luka asked her.

"Yes. Thank you, Luka. Oh, uh, by the way, did you find that perfect tune you were looking for?"

"I think I did, yeah. But are you sure you really want to hear it? You're still thinking of Adrien, aren't you?"

Marinette looked down.

Luka sees Miracle Queen's wasps coming toward them. "Marinette!" He sacrifices for Marinette, turns her around, and is stung by a wasp.

"Luka? Oh, no! Not those again!" Marinette ran away. "Tikki, we have to take shelter! Power-up!" She tosses Tikki the aqua power-up. "Aqua-Tikki, spots on!" She jumps into the water and transforms into Aquabug.

"I should have known that Hawk Moth had a bigger plan all along. The battle's not over!" Ladybug swam away.

Scene: Outside The Penthouse.

Kagami wiped her tears, removing herself from Logan's arms. "I apologize. It's not like me to break down like this,"

"It's okay. But hey," Logan tucked her hair behind her ear. "If you ever need a shoulder to cry on again, just call me okay?"