Coccinelle (Ladybug: Part 2)

Scene: De-Sinclair Balcony.

"So there's no proof?" Kalianna asked Marinette after the bluenette explained that Alya had no evidence on her voicemail.

"Nope!" Marinette sighed. "But, Alya says she'll be in touch though, hopefully she'll find some kind of evidence. Until then, we'll have to wait,"

"Hopefully," Anna sighed. "Well, gotta go, bye Mar," She hung up and slumped into her chair. Just then she got a notification, she checked it and quickly stood up.

"This is Nadja Chamack, live from the Arc de Triomphe, where Ladybug is battling against a new supervillain."

"I am Mayura, and I'm about to annihilate Ladybug. Mwahahaha!" Mayura cackled.

"Why did she sound so... fake?" Kalianna raised an eyebrow.

"Who cares? Supervillains always try to sound real even when they're failing at it," Sunny crossed her arms.

"You've got a point there. Sunny, speed up!"

Scene: Top Of The Arc de Triomphe.

"Cat Noir to the rescue, LB!" Cat Noir landed a few meters away from "Ladybug", and Mayura.

"Pretend to be hurt." Mayura supposedly stabs Ladybug with a feather and she "cries" out in pain, falling to the ground as Mayura quickly leaves.

"Ladybug, no!" Cat Noir rushes to Ladybug's aid. "Are you okay?!" He helped her up.

(Sukura41: She literally just cried out in agony even though she isn't the real Ladybug and your gonna ask that? 😐)

"Don't worry about me." Ladybug assured. "Go after Mayura. Ow!" She almost fell but Cat Noir caught her. "Cat Noir, I don't feel so good..."

"There's something wrong, we're supposed to be nearly invulnerable!"

Meanwhile, Mayura is hiding. "He doesn't suspect a thing. Grab his Miraculous, his ring, before Leopardess or the real Ladybug gets here!"

"Cat Noir, don't leave me." Ladybug put her hand on his shoulder.

"What? What's going on?" Cat Noir asked, bewildered.

"I've always gone out of my way to hide my true feelings for you, but I just can't do it anymore." Ladybug confessed.

"...Huh?" Cat Noir was still confused.

"After all this time, I've realized that you're always here for me," Ladybug grabs Cat Noir's hand. "Even when I keep rejecting you." She put his hand on her chest. "Your feelings haven't changed,"

"W-What feelings? I-"

"and mine are growing stronger every day. I can't keep pretending anymore." Ladybug finished.

"Now!" Mayura yelled.

Ladybug leans in to kiss Cat Noir but he leaned away.

"Ladybug what's wrong with you?! I have no feelings for you at all!"

"But..." Ladybug turned on the waterworks, distracting him while she slowly slid off his ring. "I-I thought you-"

Suddenly, Leopardess shoves them both back. "GET AWAY FROM HIM!" She glared at Ladybug. "I saw everything, LB hasn't even shown an ounce of interest in Cat Noir," She took out her yo-yo, spinning it. "And neither has he towards you, imposter!"

"Please tell me you aren't that gullible as to believe that she's the real one." Ladybug told Cat Noir as she landed by Leopardess's side.

"I thought... you got possessed. Wait, are you even the real one?!" Cat Noir shouted at Ladybug.